Chapter 19: King For A Day Part II

Chapter 19

A Love Like War - All Time Low Featuring Vic Fuentes

(Helena Syrus / First Person)

"Ok! Give us a swirl Helena!" Hailey cheered.

Doing as instructed, I slowly swirled around on the black box like a little ballerina in a music box, to show the girls outfit number five of the dozens they pulled of the rack.

* Oli P.O.V *

Oh My God. Helena is soo beautiful. Wow i can't believe i've never seen her around, oh wait idiot you don't live here remember? my mind told me. i couldn't help myself but i had to flirt with her, the moment i started to flirt with her Alex seemed very uncomfortable. I bet he likes her alot? she seems really lovely but you can tell Alex and Helena are made for each other. i must go find Alex and tell that i was only teasing him

*Ring Ring Ring*

i wonder who could that be? i check my phone.Oh god help me, it's Stephenie.

"What do you want Stephenie" i said harshly

"You idiot! you told mum and dad about me being in jail!!" she screamed

oh how i love revenge.

"Yeah i did slut i did, now if you excuse me im with a very important customer" i told her then i hanged up.

i really wish i wasn't related to her. I told Hailey and Sammy that i was gonna see the guys for a bit and they were ok with it. So i went to the back of the store where i saw all of them sitting on the sofa talking, but Alex seems really annoyed for some reason. maybe it's cuz of me. let's find out.

* Alex P.O.V *

i'm going to talk to Oli. he can't hit on every girl he sees, and anyways i want Helena. i really want to be with Helena, i wanted her to me mine. When Helena left with Oli, Sammy and Hailey, me and the guys went to the Apple store and bought her an iphone 5s so she could communicate with us when...gosh i really don't want to tell Helena the sad news. i promised her that i wont leave her, but that promise is going to break soon. I saw Oli come towards me and the guys. Time to confront him.i stood up from the couch.

"Sykes, i need to talk to you" i said to him

he had a smirk on his face.

"woah relax Alex, i just came to tell you that i have no interest in Helena and that you two would make a lovely couple"

hold up! Oli Sykes doesnt like Helena?

"You don't like Helena?

"arr man i don't like her like her as in fancy her. i like her as a friend."

what a relief. that made my day, i should say sorry to him

"Um.. hey man im sor-

"It's ok Alex we all know you get very jealous"

i had to laugh at that, its true i do get jealous easily.

"AWWWWWW NO FIGHT"Jack shouted.

me and Oli turned around to face the guys and they were all giving us sad looks.

"Shut up Jack" i heard Oli say

We all started laughing, it was nice to hang around with Oli again.

"LETS ALL WRESTLE!!!" Jack screamed

so thats what we did, all of us started to "playfully"wrestle each other but i knew this wasnt going to end well.

"whats going on?"i heard a little voice say