Alex + Cardboard Box = Squished Helena

Song: Lonely Girl by Tonight Alive

(Alex Gaskarth / First Person)

"Where did she go!?"

Helena bolted out of the dressing room leaving us all confused. The guys and myself continued to look around the venue in search of her.

Why did she leave?

Was she scared?

"Right! Jack and Zack will look around inside the building while Alex and I will go outside if she's still out there."  Rian commanded

We all nodded, taking instructions from Rian. It's hard to believe that someone like this is happening. We're running around, chasing a girl we have never met.

Rian and I walked towards the exit door to be hit the stench of waste coming from the alleyway outside. The only light we had was from the venue itself. Big trash bins lined up against the walls with flies hovering over. The small puddles formed in the craters the ground created.

I really hope Helena isn't out here.

The further we walked in the more uncomfortable I felt. What an awful place to be in. I can't stop searching for this girl. Was she really gone? Did we scare her away?

Did I scared her away?

I stopped in my tracks.

"Rian you go on ahead Im just going to sit here for abit"

Rian nodded and continued on.

I was defeated, the thought of never seeing this girl again was really affecting me. I've only seen her once!
Taking a seat on a cardboard, tears began to form causing my ass to drop

"HEY!" A voice cried.

Rian quickly ran over to help me get off the box. Both of us stared a box that began to jiggle around. Two small hands appeared, lifting the smashed box of themselves, rolling around trying to get get up from the floor. The person stood up showing their unforgettable features.

Snow White skin

Midnight hair.

Emerald green eyes.

"Helena?"

(Helena Syrus / First person)

Blood drained out of my body for the sheer embarrassment that these men have witnessed me inside a box. Both men glazed at the box then me, back and forth. What was going on in their minds? What did they think of me? Two dancing shadows appeared before us the faces of Alex and Rian continued to focus their eyes on me. Jack and Zack in joy we're delighted to see me that was until Rian whispered into Jacks ears the delight turned into dread.

"Helena? Do you live here?" Alex whispered.

That's it.

They know.

The thought of telling them the truth ached me. My eyes lingered towards the ground, arm behind my back like a troubled school girl.

"I've been living here for the last few days since losing everything I had! Could you imagine losing your mother, home and job at the snap of your fingers!?"

"Helen- "

"Just listen please! I know what I did was wrong, trashing your concert but all I wanted to do was listen to that sweet music you guys created!"

"I'm so sorry to hear-"

"Let me finish" I snapped

"You aren't the only people I've bumped into here. Asking Alexandria came a couple of days ago and I bumped into Danny, hence the shirt."

Lifting the jumper, I pointed to my free shirt.

"The lies I fed to Danny were painful. How could I tell someone I stayed in this box? I couldn't handle the pain from inside so I tried to end my life."

All Time Low didn't speak this time as their brains were comprehending my news to them.

"I bumped into those girls before the concert, especially that Stephenie girl, and things got out of hand outside but I didn't think I would bump into them again..."

Once my story ended, arms wrapped around my body. The warmth from another soul made my heart melt. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting. Looking up to the eyes for Alex, he let out a small smile.

"I'm so sorry for all your troubles Helena." Alex cooed.

I couldn't hold back the tears when I heard those words. To think these strangers who barely know me having given such kindness.  The members of All Time Low took me back inside the venue, back into the warmth. Maybe my luck is changing now. I sat on the sofa whilst the rest went to freshen up after their night. I too needed a shower since I haven't had one when I was back in the flat. Greasy hair, bad odour is not the look I was going for. Alex and Jack back into the room with fresh clothes on. Alex sat beside me with a grin on his face.

"So the guys and I were talking and we think you should come stay with us at our hotel" Alex announced.

My eyes lit up with delight, at the corner of my eye I could see Jack nodding.

"Do you really mean it?" I choked holding back the tears I was about to release.

Alex nodded. I launched myself over to Alex embracing him tightly. How could I refuse this amazing offer. To be off the streets and into a bed for the night sounded like a dream. Still locking my arms on Alex the rest of the guys appeared.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Rian asked.

"Yes"