Chapter 33: Packing Up Part II

Chapter 33

The Kids From Yesterday By My Chemical Romance 

*Helena P.O.V *

After Bethany shouted auntie Sammy to, of course Sammy everyone was shocked. Was Bethany related to Sammy? When Alex was about to ask her why she called Sammy Auntie, She passed out. Poor little girl. I left the living room with Oli and we went upstairs to my bedroom. i still need to pack all my things because soon i'll be moving in Oli's house and apparently his sister lives there. I do feel kinda bad that his sister has to put up with me but im sure we'll be good friends.right?

"Where do you want me to put your new clothes?"Oli asked me.

i completely lost my train of thought there

"What?"

i heard Oli chuckle

"I said where do want me to put your new clothes?" he repeated

i looked around the room to find any plastic bags or a box to put my clothes in but there was nothing.

"maybe there might be a black bin bag that i can put it in"

Oli burst out laughing. Why is he laughing?

"Why are you laughing?"

he came up to me and tapped my nose.

"Silly Helena you have suitcases in the wardrobe "

i didnt know that

"Do i?"

he walked to the wardrobe and opened it to find two big bright red suitcases.

"Taa-Daa!!!" Oli cheered

Oli grabbed one of the suitcases and placed it on my bed.While Oli was unzipping the suitcases i started to fold my clothes neatly so i was ready to put the clothes straight away inside but it was hard cuz of the stupid sling. I looked at the time on the wall.

12:05pm

Soon everyone is gonna leav and i still havent spoken to the guys properly since the arguement yesterday. I really do wanna sort things out, i dont want to leave the air unclean. I hope im not a bother with Oli's sister, i bet shes friendly and nice but still i feel bad that she's gonna put up with me.

"Helena?" I heard Oli say

i turned around and then i felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist, he was pushing my body against his, my face close to his face, lips inches away from lips. I was stunned at what was happening.

"Oli? What are you doing?" i asked

Oli didn't respond, he just kept staring at me and i couldnt stop staring at his eyes. the hazel, soft, beautiful eyes.

"Helena? ive only known you for like a day and i wanted to tell you that.."

"you what Oli? " i whispered

"That I love-"

"Helena?" i heard a familiar voice say

Oli still had his arms wrapped around me, i turned my body around to see who it was.

Alex...

*Arianna P.O.V*

"CALL HIM!!!" Hannah screamed.

Hannah and I just finished our morning shift at the hospital, so we decided to go to Mall or what the British call it the 'shopping centre', to go and grab a bite to eat. on our way to the Mall i told her about how i ran into Jack Barakat again and this time he gave me his number.