The Devil and I

Song: The Devil in I By Slipknot

(Alex Gaskarth / First Person)

Stepping outside HMV Apollo with Jack by my side I was prepared  to face the girl called Stephenie. Blood boiled inside just the thought of this woman hurting Helena before. No faith in humanity these days. The cool breeze created goosebumps all over my body, was it the cool breeze of the adrenaline building up inside me. The limo waited outside, inches away from the venue. Towards the tip of the car, a woman with sunglight blonde hair sat at on the hood, smiling at both Jack and I. We told security to stay behind and wait with Helena since we didn't want a problem. I really hope we don't have a problem at all.

"Alex? Why is she smiling at us like that?" Jack hissed

"I really don't want to know" I answered.

This girl doesn't know when to quit.

A group of ladies walked over in sync to Stephenie with the same identical look in their eyes. All the girls had a river of blonde weaving through their hair. The struggle to identify the difference between them was very limited. Stephenie took the first step to walk towards us, with no idea what this girl was planning, the palm of my hands began to sweat.

Don't anger her my mind hissed.

Smack!

A rush of pain grew into my cheeks. Here stands Stephenie with raged in her eyes as that smile disappeared.

"Alex!" Jack screamed.

"What the - "

Pairs of hands grabbed onto my arms and wrists, restraining me from attempting to move my position.
What is going on?Laughter grew into the cold air as Jack and I were petrified what was going to happen next.

"Hey! Get your hands of me!" Jack screamed

Stephenie stood inches away from my face with her smile reaching to her ear, I tried to move my body to get away but with no luck these girls had a tight grip on me.

"Why don't you just leave Jack and I alone or are you to stupid to understand?" I hissed.

With that I felt a huge blow to my stomach. The strength that this girl had was unbelievable! Stars began to appear as the pain spread across my body.

"Hey you!" A voice shouted.

Both Stephenie and I turned around to see Helena standing there with the security guards behind her. I didn't want Helena anywhere near this girl let alone attracting this girl to come close to her.

"One step closer and I'll get my girls to beat the crap of these two!" Stephenie snarled.

The Security guards stood by holding in positions to make sure no one got close too us. At the corner of my eye I could see a terrified Jack being pushed against the car. Helena stepped forward and walked towards Stephenie and I.

What was going through the mind of this girl?

(Helena Syrus / Third Person)

With all her might, she fought the urge not to be afraid of this Stephenie character. She couldn't bare the bought of the two men who helped her to be hurt. Every step she took the more panicked Helena became but she knew she couldn't show her true expression.

"Let him go and we'll settle this, you and I" Helena announced.

Stephenie wasn't impressed with the attitude towards her. Her full attention was on Helena now. Helena watched Stephenie get closer to her till she was just inches away.

"Helena get away from her!" Alex screamed till a fist connected his face.

No more Helena thought to herself. Helena pushed Stephenie onto the ground with Stephenie dragging her along. Security ran over to Jack and Alex, fighting away those horrid women away from them. As for Helena, she took every punch, every kick to her body with her doing the same to Stephenie.

"You stupid tramp!" Stephenie snarled.

Stephenie clutched onto her jumper causing it to rip in front of her. Helena was so flabbergasted to witness such strength of Stephanie's that she forgot to fight back.

"Helena!" A voice cried.

Stephenie continued to crawl her way into the jumper all the way to the shirt that Asking Alexandria's front man, Danny gave to her.

"What are you doing!? Please not the shirt!" Helena cried.

Stephenie punched Helena causing her to lie on the ground in defeat, with her vision blurred she watched Stephenie rip her shirt into shreds leaving exposed on the floor. Police Sirens rang as Security pulled Stephenie off Helena's injured body. Stephenie had some cuts and bruises too but not compared to Helena. She was so weak to cover herself up that she just laid there on the floor with tears in her eyes. Drake ran up to Helena, removing his Jacket and covering her up. All the members ran up to Helena as Drake lifted her from the ground.

"Please put me down." Helena croaked.

As instructed Drake put her down and was rushed by arms wrapped around her body. Pain grew through her body.

"Ouch!" Helena cried.

"Oh sorry!" A worried Alex replied.

Helena let out a small smile when she saw All Time Low in front of her. In the background, Stephenie and her gang were all being handcuffed and thrown into the back of police vans. Helena couldn't hold her tears back as she cried into the arms of Alex Gaskarth. The thing is the fight with Stephenie didn't upset her it was that at the corner of her eye, she saw her gifted shirt destroyed.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Rian spoke.

With that, All Time Low and Helena got into the limo and drove to the hotel.