Chapter 20: I Really Don't Want To Be Here...

Chapter 20

DeathBeds ( Piano Cover ) By Bring Me The Horizon

* Alex P.O.V *

I felt my heart stop. Helena's...gone. Did she leave us?

"ALL OF THE BAGS WERE ON THE FLOOR AND SHE'S GONE!!!" Hailey screamed.

Someone must of kidnapped her. but who?

"We'll go around the shopping centre and look for her" Oli said

he was right, we should go look for her.

"Let's go" I told everyone.

Well all came out of the Drop Dead store, everyone was in pairs. Luckily I was paired with Oli cuz to be honest I really didn't want to get bugged by Jack.

Helena. Where are you?

*Helena P.O.V*

Where am I?

- Flashback -

I dropped one of the bags on the floor, silly me. I kneeled down to grab the bag but I felt a huge shadow over me. I looked up

"Craig?"

"Helena, your alive!" He replied

The last time I spoke to Craig was when I asked him to call the ambulance. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I was on my way to work, cuz I work at Costa coffee shop now and when I was passing this shop, I saw you and now were talking"

Is been a week since I've seen Craig and to be honest he looked different.

I got up from the floor.

"It's nice to see you Craig but I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me"

I turned around and suddenly everything went black..

- end of flashback -

i started to open my eyes slowly, i could see in front of me was a cracked ceiling with cobwebs hanging down. what happened? did Craig kidnapp me? i slowly pushed my body up so i can sit properly then i realized i was on a bed that looked broken. i saw in a dark room with a, well what appeared to be a wardrobe. i got off the bed and i walked around the room. this looks very familiar to me? where am i? why did Craig bring me here? wait a minute. the broken bed, the wardrobe, the room. i know where i am.

I'm in my old room. 

Was everything a dream? my mother dead? living on the streets? meeting Danny? being rescued by All Time Low? Hailey? Sammy? Oli? Rian?  Zack? Jack? Even Alex? i fell on my knees and started crying. no this can't be. I was having an amazing time with everyone. why did it had to end? 

Suddenly i realized i was wearing the dress that OIi gave me and the crown that Alex gave me.maybe everything wasn't a dream. maybe i was kidnapped. i heard the door open, i quickly ran to the bed and pretended that i was asleep. i heard footsteps coming towards the bed.

"You know, you don't have to pretend that your asleep" I heard Craig say.

i opened my eyesto find him staring at me. It was creeping me out.

"W-what im i-i doing h-here" i stuttered

i saw him frown and walk towards the window, he wasn't paying attention to me at all so i could have a chance to escape but with my luck he could grab me and put me back in the bed. Still focusing on the window, he finally spoke.

" I didn't mean to kidnap you Helena, it's just if i told you to come back to your flat with me, i knew you would say no"

"of course i would say no, i don't want to be at the place where i found my mother dead" i blurted

just thinking about my mother hurts me, it even hurts more when i mention her.

"Before she died she asked me to give you something"

i was speechless.

" i didn't bring you here for no reason. i wanted you to be here so i could give you what belongs to  you. the thing your mother left you.

what did my mom leave me?

he turned around to face me.

"Helena...you ok ?

i still couldn't speak at all. i was so shocked that my mother left me something. but the question is what could it be?

"W-what d-did she leav-e me?" i stuttered again. Control yourself Helena I thought to myself

"Look under your bed, the thing she left you is there."

i quickly got of the bed and crawled underneath the bed to pull out something big and square. once i pulled it out the square thing, it was covered in dust, so that would mean its been here for a long time. I blew the dust of the square thing and i felt my heart stop.

It's the box from my dream.

*Oli P.O.V*

where could Helena be? I'm really worried about her. i think the person who's worried about her the most is Alex, the poor guy is panicking and sweating his arse off to find her.

* ring ring ring *

 Please let this be Helena.

Caller ID: Slutty Sis

Ugh!!!! WHY IS SHE CALLING ME!! 

"What do you want Steph!?" i shouted 

"I need a lift to the shopping Centre NOW!"she shouted

"I can't be asked to give you a bloody lift to the bloody shopping centre, im busy looking for my friend!"

"Excuse me you idiot! but im your sister and you have to do what i say or else i'll tell daddy" 

"Do whatever the hell you want you stupid slutty snitch. i don't care"

"Hey man have you found her?" i heard Alex say. i mouthed to him to give me a second

"i have to go slut im busy. bye."

"Wait! was that Al-" and i hung up

"Woah man who was that? your ex-girlfriend? " Alex asked me

"Worse Alex. its my slutty sis" i told me

"Ouch'. i only have.." then he paused. i knew what he was gonna say and i knew it was gonna hurt him if he said it.

"Let's carry on finding Helena"  he nodded.

Suddenly i heard a phone buzz but this time is wasn't my phone. it was Alex's. he searched in his pocket, once he pulled out his phone, we both saw the phone screen.

Caller ID: Helena

...

Well guys i hope your liking the story so far. im gonna start writing chapter 21 now so another update will be soon : )

Lets Keep It A Secret

Shhhh.....

Picture of Box ( in helena's dream) ---->