Chapter 27: Hello There?...Whats Your Name? (The Hospital)

Chapter 27

A Daydream Away by All Time Low

* Alex P.O.V*

4:42am

It's almost 5am and the guys, Hailey , sammy, JJ and i arrived at the hospital , we've been so worried about Helena. I found her lifeless on the floor with blood on her shoulder. Was she trying to kill her self? of course not! maybe theres an explaination for this... i hope. Once we arrived, the doctors took Helena away from me. I didnt want them too but if they were gonna help her i had to let her go. One of the doctors told us that we had to wait in the waiting area.All of us arrived in this mini white crowded room with babies crying, kids screaming, people talking to loud.Damn this is the most busiest place ever. We found a place to sit down and i heard slience. everyone in the room stared at us. Uh-oh...The door burst open.

"IS HELENA OK?" Oliver screamed

What's Oli doing here?

A girl with a black beanie couldn't stop staring at us, she stood up from she chair and pointed at me. Then I suddenly realised that girl was wearing an All Time Low shirt.

"OH MY GOD ITS ALL TIME LOW AND OLI FRICKING SYKES!" She screamed

Everyone bolted towards us, they started to get pens and paper out for autographs. Seriously people it's almost 5am and I don't wanna sign anything! Then a doctor appeared out of nowhere.

"CAN EVERYONE BE QUIET!" The doctor screamed

everyone stopped forcing themselves on Oli, the guys and I stared at the doctors.

"Gentlemen could you follow me please?" The doctor asked

"HEY! What about us!?" Hailey shouted

"Is she with you?"

"Yeah she's with us and her friend" Jack said then pointed at Sammy

"Come with me"

Everybody got off us and starting to stare at us while we were leaving. Creepy fans. All of us walked along this white corridor with doctors running around to patients rooms, nurses coming out from rooms, you could hear a women screaming I'm guessing she was having a baby or something OUCH my mind said. We stopped and got inside this little light green room which had animal stickers on, chairs leaning on the wall and finally a mini kids area Uh-Oh I though. someone is gonna be in that area in a couple of seconds

"Sorry but this is the only spare are-"

"TOYS" Jack, Hailey and JJ screamed

They pushed us out of the way and leaped into the kids area. Strange people. The doctor glared at me and I gave him a apologetic look.

"Like I was saying, this is the only spare room we could find for you"

"We appreciate it very much doctor thank you" I said

He continued to glare at me then he left in the room. The rest of us who were not playing in the kids area sat down and continued worrying about Helena.

"Oh gosh I hope she's alright" Oli said

Speaking of Oli...

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly

"Jack sent me a text saying that Helena is in hospital"

i looked over at Jack who was playing with a toy train set with Hailey and JJ and honestly i really wanna kill him now. Why did he text Oli? he's only known her a couple of hours but says me ive only met her yesterday. i hope shes ok?