Chapter 31: I Wonder How's She's Doing?

Ok guys, well i was gonna carry on and do the scene at the apartment today but i was like we haven't heard from Danny in a long time. so i decided that this chapter will be Danny's point of view and maybe Ben's view. so the next chapter will carry on with the story so this is kinda of a filler :)

enjoy

xx

Chapter 31

Not An American Average by Asking Alexandria

picture of penthouse ---->

*Danny P.O.V*

"WE ARE HERE!" James boomed

"HELL YEAH!!" Cam cheered

We finally arrived to our hotel, after hours and hours on a plane from London to LA we are fricking here! My arse is nub as hell!

"Move ladies I wanna find the best bedroom" I shouted

We were staying in a penthouse in the finest hotel in all of LA. When we arrived our jaws stopped. It had a crystal chandelier, black leather sofas, a bar filled with the best alcohol, guess I'll be there the whole time *wink wink* I dropped my bags at the door and ran around the penthouse to find the best room.

"No! I want this bedroom" I heard Ben scream

"It mine now" Cam shouted

Corridor after corridor I was looking for the perfect bedroom. Better be some awesome bedrooms. I stopped at a black door. Maybe this might be a good room. I opened inside and OH MY GOD!! It was soo huge. The walls were black with light sparkling from it, a big kingsize bed with beautiful cream silk sheets. A wardrobe that was a room inside, bigger than the one in my mansion. And a massive Flat screen T.V.

"I FOUND MY ROOM!" I shouted

I watched Ben,Cam,Sam and James shoved each other to get into what was now my room. They all collapsed on the floor it was so funny I was laughing my arse off on the floor.

"I want this room" Sam moaned

"Don't get your knickers in a twist he picked it fair and square." James replied

"Leave his knickers alone!" Ben shouted

I continued to laugh.

"Are you sure it's not a thong?" I asked

Then everyone started laughing even Sam joined in.

"Ok guys lets go freshen up then we'll have some drinks at the bar" Ben cheered

We all nodded and everyone left my room. Once they all left I couldn't stop thinking about her. Helena. I don't why I was thinking about her but the whole plane ride she was always on my mind. Something about her didn't seem right. I mean the way i met her. I never had any fan hide in a cardboard box before and hide in a creepy alleyway. To be honest I didn't believe her when she said she went to the concert. The reason why I didn't believe was because I threw paint at everyone in the crowd and she didn't have any paint at all. The strange thing is when I asked her if she lived in that box she didn't answer back... Was she homeless? Oh god...

"You ready mate?" Ben asked

"Holy crap Ben you scared the living daylights out of me!" I shouted

"You still thinking about her?" He asked

How did he know?

"How di-"

He came closer to me and patted me on the back.

"Mate I've known you for a long time and when you have that look on your face it's always about a girl and I know your not thinking about the one night stand girls but I can probably guess it's the girl you met two nights ago"

I nodded

"It's just something doesn't add up" I said

"What doesn't?"

"She said she was at the concert when i can tell she wasn't cuz she wasn't covered in paint, I found her in a cardboard box....I mean...Did she lie to me so I didn't find out that she was homeless" I asked

I saw Ben rub his forehead

" I dunno mate but I don't think she's homeless"

He might be right...I guess

"Maybe your right" I said

"Now c'mon the lads are waiting for us at the bar and I know there's a whiskey with your name on it"

Did someone say whiskey? I jumped of Ben's back

"Hurry up horsey, a whiskey awaits me!" I shouted

"Geezzzz! Danny your heavy!" He shouted back

I smacked his arse like if he was a proper horse and he started to walk. I really need a drink right now to calm me down. But i still had a question on my mind.

I wonder how she's doing right now?

*Hailey P.O.V*

I AM SOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!

I seriously can't deal with being in this chair anymore. The lights are all out out on the plane and everyone was asleep...well mostly everyone. I was the only one awake. JJ was snoring like a dog next to me with his mouth hanging out. Hailey I think it's time to have a bit of fun my brain told me. Hehehehehe I have a plan. I started to find random things on the floor like sweet wrappers, tissues basically any crap you can find and I started to put it in JJ's mouth. Then I found my sharpie pen and drew on his face. I drew a lovely moustache, whiskers, skull and a lot more stuff.

"This is going on Twitter and Instagram" I whispered to myself

I took the picture of JJ and I realised i couldn't send the picture. Damn. I looked out of the window and started to count the stars in the sky .
1..2...3...4...27...48...69...81 I can't be bothered to count. I wish I said goodbye to Helena, I feel really bad for leaving her without saying goodbye. Suddenly I felt whipped cream all over my face. Then I heard JJ laugh

"Dude!" I shouted

"Revenge honey" he said then sticking his tongue out.

"I'll break your bunny ears"

He gasped and cuddled his bunny ears.

"Leave my bunny ears alone" he said

"Come on let's go to sleep" I told him

And that's what I did, I drifted off to sleep..