Chapter 32: Packing Up Part I

Chapter 32:

The Scientist by Coldplay

*Sammy P.O.V*

"Were planning the funeral at the moment"

"Why didn't anyone message me about my brothers death? I didn't even know he was in the UK let alone dead" I screamed over the phone.

I've been on the phone to my mother for about half an hour and all I could hear was her making excuses up and crying about my brothers death.

"To be honest I didn't think you would care about your brother because your so busy with your new life and you don't have time for us" my mother shouted

"I didn't want to be treated special cuz my brother was famous I wanted to be normal-"

"Oh please and going out with Zack Merrick will give you that chance to live a normal life?"

I wanted to say something but to be honest she was right, if I wanted a normal life being with Zack wouldn't work out, once people find out that I'm his girlfriend they would treat like I've been avoiding my whole life. Different.

"Helloooo are you there?"

"Wh-what"

"Well yes or no?"

what? I'm confused.

"Sammy, were you even listening to what I was saying!?" She shouted

"I-I kinda blanked out"

"ARE YOU COMING TO THE FUNERAL OR NOT!?" she screamed

it made my bloody ears hurt.

"Yeah I'm comin-"

"I don't want you bringing anyone one with you , I really don't even want you coming but cuz I know Mitch ,rest in peace my angel, loved you he would of wanted you to be there."

I still haven't grasped the fact that my brother is dead, I mean I still think he's busy making music somewhere in the states or with his family, but not dead.

"Jesus Sammy pay attention!"

"I am"

"the funeral is in 2 days, once the funeral is over I never want to hear or see you again. It's that clear? You are such a disgrace to the family."

Then the line cut end.

I couldn't believe that my own mother was saying such horrible things about me, I mean I knew her and I didn't get along but come on. Is that a way to treat your daughter?

knock knock.

I quickly ran to my luggage, opened it and pretended to pack my things. I didn't feel like packing I only wanted to cry. Suddenly I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist then I felt someone's lips kiss my cheek. Zack.

"Hey babe you almost finished unpacking?" He asked

"Yeah I almost finished" I lied

in reality I haven't finished at all, I was only starting. Then Zack turned me around to face him so I did but I didn't look at him cuz I knew he would be able to see the sadness in my eyes.

"What's wrong babe?"

I looked up and flashed him a fake smile.

"Nothing's wrong, just a bit tired come on lets continue packing" I replied with my fake happiness

as I was about to go into the bathroom to get the rest of my stuff I felt Zack's hand grab my wrist.

"Sammy why are you lying to me? he asked

but the way he asked me was kinda frightening, he seemed kinda angry.

"I'm not lyin-"

"Cut the crap Sammy I know your lying to me!" He shouted.

I've never seen him like this before.

"Why are you shouting"

"Because I know your hiding something from me"

I kept silent. He knows I'm hiding something. I can't tell him.

"I can't tell you Zack" I whispered.

"Why-"

"OLI AND HELENA ARE HERE" Jack ran in and screamed.

both Zack and I looked at Jack but we didn't say anything. Jack just looked at both of us and he knew something was up with us.

"Well...I'm gonna go." Jack whispered then ran out of the bedroom.

"Zack I can-"

"We'll talk about this later" he hissed.

we both walked out of the room and said nothing. I walked down the stair and I saw Helena wearing some clothes from Oli's clothing line. Around her arm she had a sling on.

This day isn't going well...

*Helena P.O.V*

"HELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I heard Jack scream as Oli opened the door.

I finally arrived to the apartment and everything inside was filled with luggages. today will be the last time I will see them. Jack came over and gave me a big massive hug. Big mistake.

"Ouch!" I shouted.

Then he immediately let go

"Oh crap. I'm so sorry Helena" he apologized

"It's ok"

"Shall we go sit down on the sofa till everyone comes down" Oli asked me.

I nodded.

Jack went off to tell the rest that I've arrived. I just hope no of them are mad at me because I shouted at them.

"You ok love?" Oli asked

"Im kinda nervous to meet everyone again" I admitted

"Well Everyone is here apart from Hailey and JJ cuz I'm guessing there in America now I just got a text from Alex saying that he's leaving the hospital"

"Leaving the hospital?" I asked

"Yeah he's bring Bethany"

Bethany?

"Bethany? Who's Bethany?" I asked

As he was about to reply however Sammy,Zack,Jack and Rian came. They were all happy to see me but Sammy looked abit upset to be honest. I wonder why.

"Sammy?" I asked

She looked up at me.

"Are you-"

"IM HERE!!!!" I heard someone scream.

everyone looked towards the door.

"ALEX!" Jack cheered.

Alex had tiny little arms wrap around his heck and tiny legs wrapped around his waist. That must be Bethany. Jack was about to tackle him on the floor.

"Don't tackle me I'm giving someone a piggy back at the moment" Alex said.

We watched as someone came of Alex's back, she was so small, she had sunlight blond hair, baby blue eyes. The girl had a couple of bruises on her face. I wonder what happened to her.

"Everybody this is Bethany. Mitch Lucker's daughter"

everyone gasped apart from me.
Who's Mitch Lucker? At the corner of my eye I saw Sammy burst into tears and ran upstairs.

"Sammy" I called

But she continued to run. What wrong with her? As I was about to follow her until I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around my leg. I looked down and it was Bethany.

"You are so pretty." She said.

I couldn't help but smile.

"No that's not true, your the pretty one" I told her.

"Nooooo Alex was right you are the pretty girl he was talking about"

I was shocked. Alex was talking about me with Bethany. I looked at him and he was looking at the floor. Then Oli came over and wrapped his arm around my waist then Alex's smile faded

"I'm gonna go check on Sammy" Zack called

"Yaye!!!!! Auntie Sammy!" Bethany cheered

We all looked at her. What did she mean by auntie Sammy?

*Sammy P.O.V*

I have to leave. I can't stay here anymore. This is too much for me. I quickly grabbed all my things and threw them inside the suitcase. Sammy what are you doing? My brain told me. I continued packing I couldn't listen to my brain at the moment, all I wanted to do is leave. Tears were rollin down my eyes. If I leave then I will never see the guys and Helena again or worse Zack. How the hell am I gonna tell him.

"Sammy?" I heard a voice behind me.

Please not Zack, not Zack i beg you my mind shouted .I slowly turned to find Zack standing at the door way. Damn it!

"Leave me alone Zack" I shouted

I didn't want to talk to him at all. I have to leave. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear.

I was shocked, why was he apologising to me?

"Why are saying sorry to me?" I asked

"Because I shouldn't of shouted at you and I shouldn't force you to tell me things if you don't want to" he explained

i felt my heart melt. he is soo sweet. without a word i gave him a kiss on the lips, i could tell he was startled about it but then he started to kiss me back.

"Ok. i'll tell you whats wrong"

"Babe you don't have to tell me you know-"

"i want to"

It's time to tell Zack the Truth of who i am.

Sammy Lucker.

Hey Guys, im so sorry for taking a long time to update i will try to update weekly, love you all and thanks for reading :)

LetsKeepItASecret13