That Poor Girl

Song: Everlong (Acoustic Version)
by Foo Fighters.

(Sammy / First Person)

Hailey and I left Helena's room to rest after the traumatic day she had experienced , rest would be her best friend tonight. We were both still clueless with what had happen to this poor girl. After all she's a stranger we have no clue who this girl is. The one time Hailey and I decide to stay in something happens.

"She seems nice" Hailey interrupted my thoughts.

I sighed

"Yeah she is but I'm just very confused with what's going on" I confessed to Hailey.

"What do you mean?"

"What on earth happened to her? How did this happen? This couldn't be from tonight? Could it?"

Hailey shrugged her shoulders.

We walked downstairs to discover all of the guys on the rounded sofa discussing amongst themselves in deep conversation. As soon as our feet touched the floor, all eyes were on us. Alex stood up from the sofa with the rest of them joining.

"How is she?" Alex cried.

"Bruised up but she'll be okay. I've bandaged her up pretty good so she'll heal in no time" I explained.

A sigh of relief escaped from Alex's lips.

Zack walked over and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek, causing the colour of my cheeks to brighten like the sun. Hayley went over to sit on the sofa and I followed her behind. We all sat down in sync and said nothing.
No one wanted to be the first person to say something as the topic was very fragile.

"Since no one wants to talk, I'll start." I announced.

"I'm trying to comprehend what has happens in the space of twenty four hours. We leave you because we wanted to get some rest from all this travelling and then you bring a badly banged up girl with you! I have no hate towards Helena honestly she's a lovely girl but why didn't you take her to the hospital?" I let out.

Every single person in this room was stunned on my blunt words.

The truth had to be said out loud and their was no way sugarcoating it. I crossed my arms in waiting an response from any of the members of All Time Low.

"Well? Say something! you know how impatient Sammy gets." Hailey moaned.

All Time Low stared at each other, mumbling under their breaths.

"There was an incident tonight." Alex spoke.

For a good two hours Alex told the story of how the girl with green eyes made a brave step to follow the music. In such detail Alex described how the scene was layed. From a venue of fans to the darkness of an alleyway. It moved me to hear how much pain Helena has went through in the space of a week. An Orphan living in the streets of London. All Time Low gave her hope, a safety net.

Tears rolled down all of our eyes as Alex continued to tell her story. Such a brave Helena is to stand up to that girl, risking herself to protect Alex and the rest of the guys.

"That poor girl." I muttered to myself.

To feel a bed right now would be such a luxury after spending her time in the street.

"And that's the story of Helena." Alex finished.

"Wow" Hailey gasped.

Such heroes these boys turned out to be for Helena till the realisation hit me.

I frowned.

"What you guys did for Helena is truly amazing and she will forever be grateful to you guys for the rest of her life but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but what does the future hold of Helena? What is the next step from here?" I asked.

All Time Low frowned.

"I honestly don't know." Alex answered.

"You know she can't stay with us." Hailey blurred out.

We sat in silence which felt like forever thinking about Helena's future.

"I think we should all get some rest and talk tomorrow? We've had such a crazy night, bed sounds good about now." Rian cooed.

All of us nodded and got up from the sofa. Such a wild night for the boys, they will need their sleep. The UK tour is officially over so all can sleep tonight. Zack grabbed my hand as we climbed up the stairs, my mind kept wondering over to Helena.

What are we going to do?