Chapter 24: But You Promised....

Chapter 24

Blessed With A Curse By Bring Me The Horizon

*Helena P.O.V*

Everyone in the room had sad facial expressions. No one looked at me in the eyes. What's going on?

I was standing next to Sammy and Hailey, even they wouldn't look at me. I looked at Oli, he had the same motionless facial expression that he had in the car. Can someone tell me what's going on!

"Helena it would be better if you sat on the sofa" Sammy whispered

I nodded. I walked over the white sofa and sat down, everyone joined me apart from Oli. He was still standing there like a motionless faced statue.Still, everyone carried on not staring at me, but you could tell they were upset about something.

"Um...what's going on? Why is everyone looking away" I asked

Alex sat to me on the sofa then spoke.

"Helena there's something we need to tell you.."

"Sure tell me what's wrong"

"Well first of all I want to say I'm sorry about today" he croaked

I smiled then hugged him.

"It's ok Alex.i understand. I promise it won't happen"

Usually Alex hug me in return but this time I didn't feel his warm arms wrap around me so I broke the hug up.

"I'm sorry" I said

Alex looked at me in the eyes for the first time since I arrived and it looked like he was crying. I looked around and I realised

Sammy.

Hailey.

Rian

.Zack.

Jack.

Some random guy and Oli were crying.

The question is, why?

"Helena wer-"

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Jack screamed.

He got of the sofa crying his eyes out and ran up the stairs.

Bang!

I'm guessing that was the sound of Jack slamming the door.

"Helena...Me and the rest have to carry on with the tour."

"That's great! I'm really happy for you." I told them

"Yeah...the thing is the tour is in America.."

America? What the heck is that?

"America? What's America?" I asked

Alex looked down at the floor

"It's a place...well a continent"

"So the place is called continent? I've never heard of such place here in London"

He sighed.

"It's not in London Helena"

What? I felt my heart stop for a second. What did he mean he mean it wasn't in London?

"I-I don't u-understand" I stuttered

I had the sudden urge to cry.

"We have to fly tomorrow morning to America to continue with the tour, by any chance do you have a passport? Because if you do you could come with us"

Passport? I've heard of people talking about them but I never knew what is was. I shuck my head. I saw a tear run down Alex's beautiful eyes. Does it mean I can't go with him? Sammy burst into tears and ran up the stairs just like Jack. Then I started to cry, I know why everyone is upset.