Chapter 29: Bethany's Dream

Chapter 29

Car Crash ---->

City Lights by Motionless In White

*Bethany P.O.V*

- Dream -

I was lying on the floor and I can feel rain falling down on my face I tried stand up but I was so hard for me. I could see police cars everywhere around me. Red and blue lights were flashing so bright that my tiny eyes hurt. Where am I? I looked around to see where I was but I was on a road. Police officers were standing around and walking towards two cars that looked to be crashed or something. I ran towards the officer.

"Hello?" I patted on his back

The tall officer didn't hear me at all. I went to find another officer. I patted on the officers back.

"Excuse me can you help me?" I asked

Still no response from anyone. Why can't people hear me? I felt so cold my clothes were so wet from the rain.

Where's mommy and daddy?

"David we have to check if anyone survived in the crash" I heard an officer say.

Then suddenly I hear a scream. I'm guessing everyone heard it too because medical people were running towards the two cars. What's going on?

"Andrew I think someone is alive" I heard another officer say.

I really want to know why im here. I wanna find my mommy and daddy!

"BETHANY!!!!" I heard someone scream

It sounded like my daddy.the noise came from where the officers standing next to the car. Maybe daddy is there.

"DADDY!!!!!" I screamed back

I ran towards the officers who were next to the cars. Then I stopped. I watched people break one of the car doors. Wait that car looks familiar...

"DADDY!!! MOMMY!!!!" I screamed

once they opened the door I saw my mommy and daddy covered in blood on there faces and bodies, I ran towards them and tried to pull them out of the car. I'm at the place where we crashed. I heard my daddy make weird noises. He's alive!

"B-Bethany" he spoke quietly

I went to check on my mother but she wasn't moving or breathing at all.

"MOMMY!!!!" I screamed

But no response from her at all. I started to cry even harder. Why is this happening to me? WHY!? I went to check on my daddy and I saw tears fall down his face, the blood and water were mixing together. I don't want my parents to go.

"LETS GET THEM OUT" someone screamed.

I watched the officers and other people take out my mommy and daddy out of the car and putting them into these wheely tables. I watched them cover a white sheet over my mommy's face and putting a mask on my daddy's face.

"Wait there's one more!" A women screamed

More people brought the wheely tables to the woman and she was holding someone small like me. Wait. It's me!

"Mommy? Daddy?" I heard my other self say

"We have to get them to the hospital fast because I don't think the man is gonna make it" a person said.

I watched another man run towards the people who were with the other me.

"He...didn't make it" the person shouted.

I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out again. Why? Why did they have to go?

"Hey little duck why are you crying?" I heard someone say

I looked up and I wasn't at the crash scene and anymore I was in a dark place with my..daddy?

"Daddy!" I shouted and ran up to him and gave him a hug. I started to cry on his shoulders

"It's ok little duck you don't need to cry" he whispered in my ear

"I thought you and mommy were gone" I croaked

He picked me up into his arms

"Bethany we will never leave you, we'll always be with you but this time we won't be with you in person but we will be with you in your heart"

"But-but I don't want you to go" I said

Then I felt someone stroke my hair

"I know you don't want us to go sweetie" I looked up and it was my mommy

"Mommy!" I shouted and I hugged her. I felt her arms wrap around me.

"Please stay" I begged them

"We'll always be with you Bethany" she said

"Don't forget us ok?" My daddy responded us

"I will never forget you daddy" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

he put me down an wrapped his arms around mommy

"We have to go now" she said

"No you can't go!" I shouted

"We will never leave you little duck, we'll always be with you" he said

"Love you mommy and daddy" I said and gave them a hug.

"We love you little duck"

Alright guys this must be the most hardest chapter I have EVER written, I was crying when I wrote this. Just dying about the death of Mitch is so sad. He was and still an inspiration man and we will miss him

R.I.P Mitch Lucker

LetsKeepItASecret13

Shhh....