Queueing of Horror

N/A: Self harm references are mentioned in this chapter.

Please read with caution.

Song: Death of Me by PRVIS

Days passed after Asking Alexandria left, hunger spread through my body that my only attempt to survive this nightmare is going through rubbish bins to find food.

Found a couple of leftover takeaway boxes and unopened bottles of coke lying around. Even though this suffering was too much for myself to handle, I couldn't stop thinking about the day when I met Danny from Asking Alexandria and his gift that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I was just staring to get used to my cardboard house as it hasn't rain since the passing of my mother. Still can't believe with a quick flash my life turned up side down.
My eyes began to close until the sound of laughter and excitement built in the air.

What is going on?

Lifting my home of me, I walked towards the entrance of HMV Apollo. The building shined bring like a star with silver barricades lined up one by one with people behind queuing up to enter the building. Intrigued by everything I had noticed that I so close to the entrance myself.

I wonder who's preforming tonight?

"HEY!!!!!"

Snapping by to reality, I noticed a little blonde girl glaring at me with her arm folded.

"You talking to me?" I asked

"What are you Robert de Niro? Yes I'm talking to you" she hissed.

Who?

I was so confused with her reason of anger toward me.
With the whispers of other women and giggling, I quickly took the time to stare at her. The women in front had Snow White skin with cherries imprinted on her lips. Her icy blue eyes burned my skull as I didn't know if I should continue to look at her or look away. She wore a fitted dress which hugged the right places of her  body, coated with a leather biker jacket and to finish it all with some knee length heeled boots.
With all this beauty it's such a shame she's awful to others.

"Move! We were in the cue first."  She snarled

"Sorry" I apologised.

"We were here first! I want to see my husband!" She spoke proudly.

I wasn't buying her story but also wasn't looking for a fight with this woman and her friends. Above my head the sign as now changed.

TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE: ALL TIME LOW 7PM

All Time Low?

A band?

What is up with these unusual names?

Would they be like Asking Alexandria?

Only time will tell as I have a eavesdropping appointment at 7pm.

"I SAID MOVE!" The woman screamed.

Anger boiled through my veins. How dare to she speak to me like that? What I blurted out next was not meant for anyone to hear.

"Right away...Slut." I smiled.

Her lips now matched the rest of face. Rage.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SLUT YOU STUPID LITTLE TRAMP!"

I didn't care for her words no more. Turning towards the alleyway, a sharp pain punched the back of my skull knocking me to the ground.
What is this pain?
My clear vision disappeared.
The hisses of girls laughing at me screamed in my ears. Picking myself of the ground, I bolted to my alleyway not looking back at the faces of horror to finally finding myself back into my box I call home.
The amount of tears pouring down my face is indescribable. With the palms of my hands glistening with glass, droplets of crimson blood stained my blanket.

I have to get rid of glass.

"OUCH!"

A long piece of glass slid out of the center of my palm. Such a painful process to take one piece, I couldn't bare to remove all.

I am ready to end it tonight.
I can't bare the pain and suffering anymore.

Still holding onto the long piece of glass, I pressed it against my arm and glided it back and forth till I could do no more.

Why is this happening to me?

Why me?

Why did my mom leave me?

Why why WHY!?

Screaming my heart now, I dropped the piece of glass on the ground.

That woman was right.

I am tramp.

I am ready to reunite with my mum.

Goodbye.