Chapter 34: Final Goodbyes And A Hello?

Chapter 34

New Divide by Linkin Park

* Bethany P.O.V*

i shot up straight from the bed.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed

where am i? Mommy? daddy? then everything hit me like a ton of bricks, my family are gone...their...dead... i looked around the room to find milk white walls, a brown cover sheet bed, black fluffy pillows and a beautiful landscape view of london. i crawled out of bed to look at the view of London, everything looked peaceful. The sky was baby blue, the building were tall as giants in my story that daddy used to read to me. from where i was looking, the cars on the roads looked like little dots, birds flying freely where ever they want to go. Everything around me looked happy but i was far from happy. i touched the window and i felt trapped inside here.

"Bethany?" i heard someone call me

i turned around to find Oli, one of daddy's friend...

- Flashback -

6 months ago....

*Ding Dong*

"DADDY!!!! SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR!!!!" i screamed

i quickly dropped all my dolls on the carpet and ran to the door. oooooo i wonder who it could be.

"Hey your finally here!!" daddy screamed

i hid behind the wall, i was too shy to meet this person. I wonder who it could be?

"Yeah mate I'm here" the voice replied

Maybe it might be a friend of daddy's. I took a quick peek at what was going on.I saw my daddy giving the strange man a hug and my mommy giving him a hug aswell. Who is this stranger?

"How was the flight?" My daddy asked

"Gosh it was crazy, my arse feels so numb from all that sitting down"

hehehe he said arse instead on ass. He spoke differently compare to me. Maybe he's from a different country.

"Babe? where's Bethany?" Daddy asked Mommy

I was still peeking at what was going on but then my daddy spotted me. I gasped and quickly hid behind the wall again.

"It's ok Bethany, come and meet my friend" Daddy said

I quickly ran to daddy and hid behind his leg, strangers scare me.

"Awww I'm guessing she's a shy little girl" the man said

"When she meets new people she's very shy but once she gets to know them she'll be crazy as ever" mommy told the man.

I watched the go down on his knees to be the same size as me. I could feel inside me that he's was a friendly man.

"Hello there love" the man spoke

I giggled

"Your voice sounds funny" I told the man

The man chuckled.

"You see I'm from this place called Sheffield"

"Where's Cheffield?" I asked

"It's Sheffield and it's in the UK"

He's from the UK.

"Are you British like uncle Ben?"

the man looked confused.

"Does she mean Ben Bruce?" The man asked my daddy

My daddy nodded