HMV Apollo

Song: Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria

8:21PM.

It was a horrid night as the rain still continued to fall from the heavens.With no luck I still couldn't find a place to stay.Rejection after rejection from homeless shelters, it was enough looking for the day. Before the whole incident of me being fired, I completely forgot to ask my boss for the money he owed me which left me empty .Without any cash, there was no way I could stay in a hotel for the night or at least get some food. The growls of my stomach startled me.

Where could I stay?

Does this mean I had to live on the streets?

Little drop fell out from the corner of my eyes.

Never did I think I would be in a situation like this.

As I was walking along the dark streets of London trying to finding were I was, a man wearing bright orange neon jacket, was holding a massive cardboard sign reading.

TURN LEFT, 2 MINUTE WALK TO HMV APOLLO

HMV Apollo?

Never heard of such place.

Intrigued on what HMV Apollo was, I turned left as the sign instructed towards the damp dirty road to HMV Apollo, I was passing a lot of restaurants such as Subway, Nandos and KFC. The growls of my stomach continued.

I'm starving.

My throat burned as the taste of food enter in my mind. I had to look away from the food from each shop, the reflection of my body scared me.

I look disgraceful!

My long black hair was soaked followed by my green eyes puffed up from all the crying. You could see the apples of my cheeks were rose red from the coldness. Not even the blanket wrapped around me could protect me from this cold shower.

There was no way I was going to survive.

Crossing the road from the shops I finally I arrived to HMV Apollo. This tall construction was simple but yet intriguing.

TONIGHT PERFORMANCE :
ASKING ALEXANDRIA

Asking Alexandria?

Who is she?

Music was not in my household since anything electrical was not in budget in the Syrus family.
This is all new experience to me.
Walking towards HMV Apollo, muscular men in black with wires hanging down their eyes blocked the view of the Apollo.

This Asking Alexandria must be very popular.

I wonder why the singer called herself that?

Shouldn't it just be Alexandria?

Would make sense but this Alexandria can do what she wants.

It's a cool name, I like it.

Behind HMV Apollo was a dark alleyway covered with litter sticking out of the entrance, greeting you with the smell of hell. Holding my breath, I walked into the alleyway and looked around to see if there was anything to use as shelter.

Once the heavens closed its pearly gates, I decided to stay in this alleyway. It's going to be a long night my mind cooed. I laid my blanket on the wet ground stretching the corners out to then go search through the bins to find anything that I can use.