Green Eyed Girl Part II

One True Prince (Orchestral Version) by Don Broco

(Helena Syrus / First Person)

Here in front of me was the man with the chocolate eyes staring at me in disbelief. The circle began to scream and cheer whilst a group of security guards linked together so no one came close to any of us. Arms reached out to touch the brown eyed man.

Alex.

The rest of the members stood behind Alex with the same facial expression as him. The crowd became hysterical that more guards came to help out.
Here they are, in front of me.

"What's going on here?" Alex hissed.

The security pulled my arm aggressively causing me to grit my teeth in pain. Luckily the guards hands were huge that they managed to cover up my scars and with my other arm I hid behind my back. The shame and embarrassment I felt as thousands of eyes stared at us made want to burying myself six feet under.

I wish my mum was here.

"Trespasser sir!" The guard announced.

With his grip tightening, I tried to fight him off.

"Hey! you're hurting me you dummy!" I hissed.

I couldn't bare to look at the faces of All Time Low so I put my full attention on the Mr. Tight Grip.

Alex took a step closer to us.

"It's ok. You can let her go." Alex cooed.

"But sir she-"

"Let go of her man!" The man with black and blonde hair commanded.

I turned to look at the members of All Time Low. It confused me so much to why these people were defending me.

"Yes sir."

Within seconds my arm was released from the guards grasp with my arm exposed to the audience. Without hesitation, I hid my arms behind my back. Alex walked towards me. The fear and excitement rushed through my veins as he got so close. He paused in front of me then bent over a little till our faces were inches away from each other.

"Silly girl! Didn't I tell you to take your pass with you when you're with the crowd?" He teased with his eyes never leaving mine.

What?

"Play along" He whispered.

Play Along????

The man with the black / blonde hair skipped towards me.

"Sorry Drake! We'll go give her the pass right now!" The man with the black / blonde put his arms on my shoulders.

Drake nodded.

Alex stood up straight, breaking away from our stare.

"Jack, Why don't you take our little friend backstage and give her the pass." Alex smiled.

Jack saluted at Alex making me let out a small laugh. I didn't understand why these men were doing this but at the same time I didn't want to argue. The crowd continued to scream and push to get themselves closer to All Time Low whilst at the corner of my eye, Stephenie's face was filled with rage.

"Come along sweetie lets take you backstage" Jack cooed.

All I could do in response was nod.