King For A Day Part I

Song: King For A Day by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn

(Helena Syrus / First Person)

Off we went the boys, Sammy, Hailey and I to the streets of Central London for shopping. So many fans of All Time Low recognised them and insisted on photo opportunities or autographs. Sammy and I stood by the side as Hailey joined in on the fun. Oxford Street was crowded as usual and with this lot, it was even worse. Oxford street security pulled fans to the side to stop the disruption on the streets. Such a hectic moment and it's not even 11am!

****

"We're Here!" Jack screamed.

A failed shopping trip resulted us calling a black taxi to take us to the next location. Only four minute ride charged the boys twenty seven pounds!

These rockstars didn't care.

Zack handed the taxi driver a fifty pound note and told the taxi driver to keep the change. The taxi driver grinned as he put away his big tip into his glove compartment and drove away to his next victim.
We all stood outside a small black boutique with a smiling cat Logo printed on the window. Everyone began to inside the building apart from me. The last one to enter was Alex but he noticed I did not move my position.

"Everything alright?" Alex questioned.

To be honest I wasn't alright. The idea of these strangers plenty their good earned money on me, on a stranger, didn't sit well on me. I had no way to pay them for any of this.

"I don't want to go in." I admitted.

"Why?"

I sighed.

"I really appreciate the lovely gesture but I don't feel uncomfortable you guys spending money on me. I have nothing to give back at all." I explained.

With embarrassment I looked down on the floor till a felt a hand tilt my face to face up. The boy with the brown eyes smiled at me.

"You don't need to worry about any of that Helena. We want to treat you today and that's what we're going to do."

"But I don't have any money to-"

Alex placed his finger on my lips.

"I don't want to hear it. You're getting looked after and that's final." Alex whispered.

Alex began to melt my brain with his chocolate eyes. Here I am standing with the boy with the brown eyes, looking after me, taking care of me as if I was one of his own. In the space of twenty four hours has been mind blowing! Never did I think I would be here shopping with these rockstars.

"Hey guys! Aren't you coming in?" Jack called.

Alex broke our stare and began to walk inside the building till he turned around.

"Let's go have fun." Alex winked.

(Alex Gaskarth / First Person)

"Oli!" Jack and Sammy screamed.

Here we made it inside of Drop Dead after the swarm of fans in the central shopping street which I do not remember at all. It was great to see fans come and greet us but today I just wanted it to be all about Helena.