Helena's Dream

Song: Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson

(Helena Syrus / Third Person)

- Dream -

Helena's eyes fluttered open to the surroundings of the unknown. Darkness overcame her. Helena picked herself of the ground to see nothing around here. Fear and confusion crawled over her skin.

"Helena!" A voice echoed.

Turning around to face the voice, nothing appeared in front of her. What is she doing here? She thought to herself. The voice sounded vaguely familiar to her but couldn't grasp how she recognised that voice is was if it sounded like-

"Me?" The voice whispered behind Helena.

In a flash, Helena faced the voice. It stood just staring at the girl in front of her. Such identical features, Helena's eyes widen in horror to see the person in front of her was Herself. She watched as her double danced around her in circles.

"I would listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you. I'm only going to tell you this once and once only" The figure hissed.

Helena froze. She opened her mouth but no sound came out.

"I would say goodbye to your new friends-."

"Why?" Helena blurred out

The figure glared at Helena as she interrupted her.
She stood face to face with Helena staring at her with a cold expression. No emotion in her eyes.

"Say goodbye Helena. They will abandon you."

Blood boiled through Helena's veins.

"No! You're lying!" Helena screamed.

A roar of laughter spat out of the figures voice.

"Use your brain Helena." She giggled.

"Be careful and keep safe" The double growled.

The figure walked away, stepping closer into the abyss. Helena reached for her but couldn't move her body.

"Wait!" Helena cried.

She stopped but didn't dare to turn around. Tears formed under Helena's eyes as the fear stabbed into her heart.

"Please don't leave me here alone!"  Helena screamed

"You're on your own Helena."

The figure continued to walk with a single teardrop on her pale complexion, every second she stepped foward she could hear Helena screaming for a saviour to get her out of this nightmare.

"I wish you all the best of luck Helena" The figure whispered to herself.