Chapter 44: Kink. [Rated R]

Chapter 44: Kink.

¬Peasnie¬

I left the hospital not long after dad woke up; I went back to Brian’s house. Bailey was at home asleep, Kier drove down during his lunch break to see dad. When Kier went back to school he dropped me off at Brian’s house. Michelle had to go to her parents’ house so she dropped James off at my grandparents’ house. So when I got to our temporary home the only person there other than me was Phil. He arrived earlier than he said, not that I’m complaining. I rejoiced in the sight of him having a cup of tea in the kitchen.

I smiled as I dropped my bag on the chair by the front door. He sat at the dinning room table with a mug of tea, his navy blue hair was messy, and he hasn’t shaven in a couple of days so he had a dark five o’clock shadow on his jaw line. He wore a button down shirt with a pair of jeans. I kicked my shoes off, not prying my eyes from his. My heart began to race inside my chest as all the stress came to the surface. I walked into the kitchen where Phil was, he pushed his chair out slightly but I stopped him from getting up. I straddled his lap and planted myself down. My arms wrapped around his neck loosely. I stared into those baby blue eyes that I’ve fallen in love with millions of times. He shared one of his world famous smirks.

“How are,” He was cut off by my lips falling onto his mid sentence. I smiled and peered at him, eye contact never breaking. My stomach fluttered as the space between us became minimal, my heart pounded against my chest as I felt his hot breath on my face. Screw fireworks, when our lips grazed slightly a fucking atom bomb went off and sparks flew we they became pressed together softly. His hand lay on the side of my face gently; his thumb stroked my cheek softly. We pulled away from each other; I rested my forehead against his. Phil lifted both of us off of the chair; he carried us up to the guest bedroom that I was staying in. I pressed my lips against his with little force. His lips fell from mine, catching my jaw before hungrily groping my neck. His hands pulled the collar of the shirt down my shoulder, tearing it with a loud rip. His lips trailed down to my collar bone, sucking, roughly biting, and groping my skin with his lips. My fingers ran over his scalp, the short hair soft and healthy just like I thought it’d feel like.

My heart raced inside my chest as he ripped the shirt all the way down to the bottom, leaving my entire chest exposed to the ridged cold air which caressed my warm skin nicely, raising Goosebumps on my skin. He kissed down my chest romantically; his lips pressed my sternum gently before caressing my stomach and hips. I was breathing sharp cold breathes as his hands creeping up my legs slowly. It’s been so long since we were romantic with each other. I think it’s been three months; it’s honestly a well needed thing that we deserve right now. It’s a good stress reliever. I smiled against his lips as my hands crept up the front of his shirt. The feeling of his warm skin on my cold fingertips made me shutter into myself. He slid it over his head, tossing it aside. My eyes wandered his masculine chest with admiration. His lips pressed against my neck softly, his rough hands running up and down my sides. My lips let out a small moan when his lips pressed down my chest sweetly.

My body temperature rose when I felt his boxers become tense and try to stretch out. I smiled widely as he brushed his erection against my inner thigh. It sent a dizzy feeling reeling through me. I couldn’t help but let out a pleasured moan. I felt his lips curl against my neck. I trailed my index finger lightly on his most inner thigh, in hopes for him to moan softly. But what I got in return was more of a whimper. I pouted and rolled my eyes but that didn’t last long since he pressed himself against me, I shivered in delight.

I could feel him losing excitement which made me rather sad. My lips twisted into a devilish smirk as my hand ran down into his boxer shorts to find his erection. I felt his lips pause from caressing my neck as he waited for me to do something. I wrapped my fingers around him and jerked him hard. The restriction of the boxers made it difficult to move. I tugged the red boxers down and jerked him harder to a steady pace. To my satisfaction a loud groan was pressed against my ears.