Chapter 9: And We Danced All Night to the Best Song Ever!!

¬Peasnie¬

Sunday.

Phil purposed to me on Thursday and since then we’ve had so many people wishing us the best and worst of luck. There are alot of people out there that don’t like us being together but it doesn’t matter because both of us are happy. Just like my Uncles said they came by Friday afternoon to check out my ring, my dad came along as well. They were so happy about us getting engaged. I video chatted the entire family, my Grandparents were so happy for me, even my mom’s mom messaged me and  told me how happy she was for me to settle down then begin a family. Having Grandma Jenny message me reminded me that my mom is no longer alive, she’s not just out somewhere ignoring my existence. She’s been gone since I was thirteen, nearly six years. But I never let that get me down. I know that wherever my mom is now, she’s happy for me because I am getting married to my best friend. My dad’s parents already made the RSVP. They also said after the holidays they’ll come over to visit because they miss me and going five months without seeing their first grandchild is torture.

Also Friday Phil and I had sex together. It was so nice because I trusted that he wouldn’t just get what he wanted then leave because he didn’t know if he was going to get in my pants that night, neither of us did. He asked me to marry him before that. It was really nice, hurt like hell but I knew he didn’t mean it. 

Today was the interview with my dad and the band, Arin is going to be there as well because he’s touring with them and so he’s kinda apart of the band. I’m really nervous about how this’ll go down because they are family and I need to treated them like family but I’m also working so I need to be professional. It’s going to be a struggle but I think I’m going to do just fine. Hopefully.

“And that was One Direction the best song ever on BBC Radio One; you’re back with Peasnie, Phil and Dan.” I said as the song faded out and we came back on the air. Phil stood beside me and Dan on the other side of Phil.

“So over the week something pretty damn big happened in our household. Peasnie, Phil would you like to announce that?” Dan asked, pushing us into telling everybody about our engagement. Phil laughed hardily and cleared his throat while I stood there blushing.

“Yeah, I’ll tell them what happened.” Phil said happily taking the weight off of me. “-So many of you know Peasnie and I have been dating for a number of years now and last winter I bought a ring and I was planning on asking Peasnie to marry me before we left California but that never happened so Thursday I took Peasnie out for a nice private dinner and then we went to the London Eye,”

“You blind folded me.” I said adding that in. Dan stood there with a shocked expression on his face.

“You blind folded her on the London Eye?” Dan asked in disbelief. Phil blushed a bright red and nodded.

“Yeah but I wanted it to be romantic so I waited until we were at the top after we danced to our song. Once we were at the top I grabbed the ring from my jacket pocket and told her to take the blind fold off. She didn’t notice me at first, kneeling there because we were at the top and it was really pretty with all the lights and Christmas lights, and it was a clear night that night. I asked her to marry me at the stroke of midnight that night and at twelve oh one she said yes.” Phil said, telling the story. I couldn’t help but relive those moments of sheer happiness.

“Yeah so now we’re getting engaged and getting married.” I said happily showing off the ring like it was the Queen of England. After a little while of just talking about things we’ve been through this week we went to break and got the guys into the studio. The band was on the other side of the table, comfortable with their headphones on and such.