Chapter 8: Steal My Romance.

¬Peasnie¬

We enjoyed the view from the top of the London Eye, I took some pictures on my phone but I didn’t text anybody. There were tons of happy pictures of us together. Phil and I kept kissing and hugging because we honestly couldn’t get enough of the physical contact. He was excited to call me his wife soon. I was excited to call him my husband. We just enjoyed the thought of us being together for a long time. We stayed at the top of the London Eye and enjoyed the time we spent together. I couldn’t have thought of a better way to purpose to someone, I mean taking them out to dinner then to the London Eye and purposing at the stroke of midnight was so bloody amazing. It was better than any fairy tail ever told.

By the time we got back to our flat we’ve decided to make this recent event public by tweeting about it. We both sat on the couch in our living room with a cup of tea and a cup cake. Phil and I have changed our clothes. I wore sweat pants and a tee shirt while Phil had his Star Wars bottoms and a grey tee shirt. We were both very excited about this whole thing. I smiled widely; my face still hurts from doing it so much.

“Alright, you got the message ready?” I asked curiously. I had my phone out in front of me with the message ready with a link to the picture of us together in the London Eye car; I was showing off the ring on my finger. My message was fairly straight forward.

After years of dating I’m proud to announce that @AmazingPhil has asked me to be his bride and I said yes.   

Phil grinned from ear to ear at me and nodded.

“Yeah, on three.” He said excitedly.

“One.” He said.

“Two.” I blurted happily.

“Three.” We said in sync and pressed send. As soon as the messages sent we put our phones down and waited for all the messages we were going to get. It was very exciting to see that beautiful ring on my finger. I still couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. I know exactly where he got it from because I remember seeing it when we went to Comic Con in San Diego. I got my dad the Green Lantern ring and the Doctor Who ring was just above it.

I know alot of people are going to be surprised that Phil purposed to me because I’m the more assertive one so they thought I was going to be the one to purpose to him. I know some fans will be angry with this but most of them will be happy for us.

I couldn’t stop staring at the beautiful ring as it sat on my finger; it’s just so enchanting to know that someone loves you enough to make you theirs. I always thought Phil would leave me after we moved here but he didn’t, he went the opposite way and asked me to marry him. He’s like me in a way, when you think he’s going right, he really goes left and when you go left he goes right. He always doubts weather or not we’re a good match because of my background and his background. He is very posh but not snobby kind of posh, he’s very timid. He’s a huge dork that’s quiet and let’s people walk all over him while I’m a metal head born into a family of rockers that have been on tour since they were our age. Phil’s never lived in a Laundromat or had no place to live at all, he’s never been on tour, he’s never gotten into a fight, he’s normal is the proper word for it. And that’s what I need and that’s what I like, I like normal. Because I’ve had eighteen years of heavy metal and band practices, I’ve had fourteen years of selling band merch and going on tour and being in the studio and on the road, I just need some normality in my life and Phil gives that to me. I’m also worried about fame whores. I’ve got to be careful who my friends are because some people are my friends because of my family and what they do and who they are but my close friends since kindergarten don’t care, they were my friends before my dad started touring and making music and when he did, they didn’t care because they were my friends. Just for me. It’s nice to know there are still genuine people out there.