Paradise City: The Wedding part 1. Chapter 19: Coming Home

Hey guys, so this chapter is the first part of the wedding chapters. I'm moving quit quikly with this because I'm far behind but I'll update the chapters that are inbetween at a later time as memories. This chapter moves at light speed so prepare to keep up. Remember,

-Read.

-Vote.

-Comment.

-Follow.

-ENJOY.

Love you always.

¬Kat

___________________________________________________

Paradise City: The Wedding part 1.

Chapter 19: Coming Home.

1 year later. . . .

14 days until the wedding.

¬Peasnie¬

It’s been a year since Phil and I went to Mexico, a very long and tiring year. I’ve been doing so well with the businesses and the radio show and YouTube. I’ve been able to keep up with everything fairly well. I put the art gallery on hold for a little while. This year I went on a worldwide book tour, Phil came with me. Somehow no matter where we were in the world we managed to never miss a radio show. Dan did the show with Melissa and we’d call in and chat for a few. I was in California for a couple of days. Dad was happy I was there. Speaking of dad, when he heard that I was going to Mexico with Phil to meet my family, he flipped out. He also sent Arin to keep an eye on us; Arin was the very unlucky victim, either way, Phil and I enjoyed our time in Mexico. It was lot of fun. We met the rest of my family and decided that we’re only inviting my Great Grandmother, Uncle J.J, his wife and my cousin. I was shocked when I found out I wasn’t actually the oldest cousin or the first baby from a teen parent. My oldest cousin is twenty-two. He was four years older than me. Anyways we’ve decided to invite them.

Phil and I went to California not too long afterwards to plan the wedding. I’ve spent many hours on Skype with the girls to plan this, they said they’ll plan it and all I should do was giving them an idea of what I wanted. Phil and I decided on having an in the night garden, fairy tale type wedding with fairy lights and tea lights. It’s gonna be lovely. Speaking of the wedding, it’s in two weeks today. I’m so nervous. I can’t believe I’m getting married.

And if that’s not enough drama, I think I’m pregnant. So today I’m going to the shop to get a test. In a way I’m slightly glad that I’m not eighteen anymore, I’m twenty now.

I finished doing my makeup before going out into the main room and slid my shoes on. My wallet was in my jacket so I snagged a fiver from it before throwing on a hoodie. I peeked into the living room where Phil was sitting on the lounge chair with a cup of tea, he was watching TV quit happily. Dan had gone out of a date with Melissa which is cute.

“I’m going to the shop, I’ll be right back.” I said loudly and got an ‘okay!’ back. It was overcast and slightly chilly outside but not cold enough for a jacket, anyways the shop is only around the corner. Although if it started raining, I’d be screwed.

I walked down the path, leading to the sidewalk quickly and quietly; the only sound was my shoes hitting the floor at a quick pace.

Oh God I can’t imagine living life like this. Knowing that leaving is an option I can’t handle it all. My mom left, I’m a lot like her; so what if I leave? What if I can’t deal with all of this and I just get up one day and leave? I’m only twenty years old; I want to live life a little bit first. I want to do so much; I have so many things planned for the next year it’s packed with things. Not just with the radio but with other things too. I need to do all of that so I can fall back on all of that if this radio stuff doesn’t work out. But I can’t do all of that when I’m pregnant because it’s not healthy for either of us.