Chapter 4: Girl I Know.

¬Peasnie¬

After a week of sheer stress we finally found an apartment that is cheap but it suitable for us. It’s a quick bus ride to work and a quick walk to Phil’s Aunt’s house. There’s a takeaway and a shop about a block away. It’s a really nice area and the people are super kind although the next door is going to flip their shit when they realize I’ve moved next door, they’re a fan of my dad’s music. How do I know? I’ve seen them wearing the band merch and they play my dad’s music rather loudly. I’m not bothered by it; I’m just annoyed that I can’t escape my dad. I’m always in his shadow and it sucks, it’s caused so many arguments between Phil and me. But somehow we get through it. Other than the obvious bump in the road we’ve been doing well. And for the first week of being in London most of the arguments were caused by the fact that we didn’t have our own apartment and emotions were running high so when we moved into the apartment and got settled in things cooled down a lot. Phil and I share a bedroom and a bed while Dan takes the room next to ours. It’s nice living with these two because there is always something happening, weather it’s you accidentally finding Dan’s porno collection in a box or set off a party popper and scaring the crap out of Phil, it’s all good. It’s never a dull moment with them.

Which leads me to the next bit, tonight we are going to a club to have a good time. The club is a fifteen maybe twenty minute walk away from the apartment so that’s not too bad. At least we won’t need to drive so that’s good. And if you’re wondering, yes I was the one who thought of it. The two boys wanted to just stay in and have a nice night of stressing but I didn’t. I want to go out and have a couple drinks with my friends and dance and have a good time without worrying about anything especially my pain in the ass dad. We start work on Sunday, today is Friday. We have all of Saturday to get over the hang over.

I decided that tonight is the night that I’d wear the shirt my dad despised very much and a pair of skinny jeans with my converse. The shirt was skin tight and it cut down very low on my chest, showing alot of cleavage. It was black with purple strips doing down it. My black skinny jeans were worn with three different belts. I tousled my blonde curly hair and wore the eye makeup thickly with ruby red lip stick. I had to cover up the hickies on my neck that Phil gave me.

I stepped out into the living room to see Dan and Phil were sitting on the couch watching TV. Phil wore his space tee shirt and a pair of light wash skinny jeans and Dan wore a Muse tee shirt with jeans. Once they saw me they shot up to their feet, turning the TV off. Phil’s eyes had popped out of their sockets and his jaw scrapped along the floor. I felt blush rush to my face.

“Damn girl, you’re smashing.” Dan said snapping his fingers in a ‘Z’ formation. I giggled and popped my hip out with major attitude. Dan went ahead and waited for us in the hall while Phil and I shut off the lights in the apartment.

“He’s right, you look smashing,” He said to me charmingly. I couldn’t help but blush at his comment. Like I’ve said before, no matter how hard it gets, we always get through it because we love each other. Phil grabbed a hoodie and we all left the apartment. Dan didn’t wear a hoodie or a jacket, he was insane. It was rather chilly outside for early September. But it wasn’t chilly enough for a jacket; a light hoodie would be good enough. I had grabbed a light cardigan from my room before we left so I wasn’t completely bare. Dan had taken some pictures on his phone and was uploading them to his FaceBook account and his Twitter, they weren’t inappropriate but they weren’t the usual pictures that were taken of us. As we walked we did pose in inappropriately but it was all good fun. I mean what’s the point of letting loose if you can’t take a picture of you grabbing your boyfriend’s ass? I know my Uncles have seen them because Zack was tweeting to Dan about having a good time and to be safe. And Zack was texting Phil, about what? I don’t know. So if Zack has seen the pictures, that means my dad has seen those pictures. And I have a gut feeling he was less than pleased with it and I was going to hear about it. I guess I was right considering my phone buzzed from a message from my dad waiting for me. I reluctantly checked it because even though I know it’s about the pictures it could also be about one of my siblings.

I saw that you’re going out to the bar tonight, have fun. Remember the golden rules, keep your eyes on your drink at all times and keep it covered. And you look just like your mom but can you please choose better pieces of clothing when going out. And when you see someone is videoing you when you’re having a good time please tell them to delete it, there shall be no videos of you in a club. I’m saying this because I care. Have fun kiddo.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, putting my phone back into my little Owl purse with my wallet. I knew he was going to comment on my clothing, he’s never happy with what I’m wearing ever. The day he’s happy with my fashion choices is the day I become a fucking nun. And that’s not happening any time soon. It’s like he doesn’t trust me to know how to take care of myself. He’s always spoon feeding me rules and he has to hold my hand through everything. I love this man but I’m not a baby anymore, I’m being smothered by him. So just for what he said to me, I’m going to drink to get drunk tonight.

When we got to the local club I noticed it was really modern, but still classy. There was loud music and a good number of people. There was a bar obviously and a shadow box. In all honesty it was more of a strip club instead of a club. I immediately got myself an Apple Sourz. Phil had a Wicked and Dan got something a bit more manly, he got us a round of shots Vodka and Tequila, he got himself an Amp Mountain Dew with Smirnoff in it. It was nice to finally let loose and not care about what my dad thought. He was probably going to tell me that I can have one or two drinks and a couple shots but tonight I’m going all in, like I’m going to be proper off my ass drunk. I’m going to dance like no tomorrow. And I’m going to dance sexy and I’m not gonna care.

Soon I got a pretty good buzz going on, I was certainly enjoying dancing with Phil. But I wanted to do something I’ve never done before and that’s to dance in the shadow box. I had taken off my cardigan and it was with my bag at the table with Dan. He was chatting up a pretty red head, that sly boy. I slickly managed to slip away to the shadow box, leaving my drink at our table. Phil has to sit down to catch his breath but I went right up there and danced. I know I’m not supposed to be thinking about my dad but the way I was dancing reminded me to the hired strippers that they had to dance to scream when they did Live in The LBC. Yeah, I was dancing like that. Even my Uncles would have a shit fit if they saw me dancing like this but right now, I didn’t care. I was having fun. And I got to be sexy without being told to act more ladies like. My dad is such a hypocrite. He has girls shaking their asses in his face and he doesn’t stop to consider that they’re someone else’s daughter but as soon as I shake my hips a little bit when I walk all of a sudden it’s Goddamn slutty. It’s so frustrating.

It seemed that the more I thought about my dad the harder and more I danced. I had moved from the shadow box back to Phil, I know I was being bit of a hussy when I was practically giving him a lap dance in the middle of the club. Dan was having a good time with his female companion. I was so buzzed right about now that I lost count of how many drinks I’ve had. I was just concerned about having fun with my friend and boyfriend. I’m going to dance like a hussy because no body can tell me what to do now.