Chapter 26: It goes off at any Second Just like a Loaded Gun.

Paradise City.

Chapter 26: It goes off at any Second Just like a Loaded Gun.

¬Peasnie¬

After the ceremony everybody got in their cars and headed down the street to Johnny’s. We were the last ones to leave though along with my family. Bailey needed to see us getting the pictures done on the beach even though she fired the professional photographer to cover the entire event. Phil and I got our pictures done which were lovely when he showed them to us. Phil looked so handsome; I couldn’t even compete with him. But Bailey and Phil kept telling me I looked stunning in my dress.

Phil and I went in the same car, alone. We kept telling each other how much we loved one and other. He kept telling me he loved me and no matter what happens, he’ll always been there. He kissed the back of my hand and telling me he loved me with his entire existence. That only makes me feel worse about our current situation. And what makes it even worse, Arin’s here. I saw him at the ceremony and he didn’t look too pleased. I think he knows, somehow word got out that I’m pregnant and he might’ve heard. Great.

Once Phil and I arrived at the reception everyone was already having a great time, enjoying all the amount of hard work the girls put into this. I loved how they incorporated a fairy tale theme with Sunday tradition. Sunday is beach day and for the last twenty years it’s been that way. First we all go to the beach and hang out there then off to Johnny’s Saloon for drinks. Sunday’s are fun days.

Phil and I entered the bar and immediately were greeted with a roar of cheers, congratulating us on the amazing wedding. The shouting and happiness filled the establishment full. I felt blush soak into my cheeks brightly as I held Phil’s hand in mine tightly. I held the locket in my grasp as we were greeted by all our family. Two families became one today. Two families sat together, ate together, danced together, drank together and laughed together. Two completely different worlds clashed and became one. Four people came together and made two lives, two lives destined to love each other; through thick and thin, to death do us part.

I found something odd though, I was being given the strangest stares by my Uncles and not only them but Jason and Matt Berry as well. They knew something was up and they’re keeping an eye out on me to see how I’ll react. I pray to God it’s nothing bad. I don’t want this day to be anything less than perfect. And so far thanks to my amazing stepmom and Aunts, this has been the best day of my life. They have everything I’ve ever wanted, right down to the smell of the place. Phil said he absolutely loved it as well; he loves the smell of home. It was very fairy tale like with lots of tradition involved.

Some fans were even at the wedding, they were at a far but they took pictures and cheered us on happily. I didn’t mind the extra guests and I didn’t mind them videoing or taking pictures, I’ve always been very public with my life, way more public than my Uncles or my dad. When it comes to them, they’re as bad as anti-social teenagers. Although I’m gonna be a little less public with the whole baby thing, I want it to actually settle in a little more before we announce anything. And it can’t be like when we announced our engagement, it needs to be better than that. I’m always out-doing myself.

After a while everyone were sitting at the table that ringed around the room to face the middle of the establishment. Dinner was being served, luckily. I was starving by now. The Sunday night dinner was on the plate, chicken fried steak, mash potatoes, sausages with vegetables and enough gravy to sink the boat. Phil and I wanted to keep everything traditional from the place on the beach to the drinks being served. Everything was from our childhood and growing up.

I watched as Dan stood up, tapping the fork against the wine glass. I knew this was the best man’s speech. I also know that Dan had to quickly write a best man’s speech this morning, I wonder if Bailey knows about this.