A Revalation

Y/N POV

The door revealed two tall figures, then after the smoke has lifted it showed Foxy and Freddy in there "Final Form" form. Foxy dashed through Arwen but didn't left unscathed, he had a rip on his outer casing. Freddy, Foxy and Scott were dumbfounded. It didn't stop there, after some seconds Foxy's outer casing was gone, the casing fell to the floor with a loud thump. Everybody was shocked to what Arwen did, we followed alongside her and decided just to aid her attacks. Leah empowered Arwen's attacks to cause burn them. Martha put the poisons of a scorpion and a venemous snake to her sword making them feel nauseous and other stuff. I enchanted her armor to block everything. Foxy regenerated another outer casing and Freddy and Foxy to charge at her but no avail they just hit like a wall to due to Sheila's shield. Arwen did like a ninja move and after seconds the two were dead. Smoke coming out and fire burning there outsides. Some seconds later they were dust, the dust was blown away by the wind. Scott got away which we didn't mind but we were surprised to Arwen. "How did you do that" I asked. "Umm...okay I'll tell the truth, I was exposed to radioactive air in my place. It gave me powers for combat, the one you gave just strengthen it by 100x making me do that" Arwen replied. Eventually, I was the only one shocked, my other friends knew. "Why don't I know this?" I said. "You were at your coma at that time" Leah replied. We all went back home before someone comes back. When we were at our house we heard a muffled voice. "Mmmmm..mmmm" the sound came from downstairs so we looked and saw Slender tied but in his disguise. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I removed the tape and his face start to shine a light and we didn't know what happened next.