Explanation With Something Extra

Y/N'S POV

I talked to Slender on what happened and they said that the orb was the "Orb of Power" which can heal any disease or sickness and give them power. They also said that they're still all in the mansion. I asked them if they can stay here, he said they can't since they might get caught. After all the explanation, he snapped his fingers and we were teleported to some room. The walls were orange and the floor was carpeted yellow. I looked around to examine the room but Slender pinned me to the wall. He was still in his human form so it didn't hurt as much. He started nipping my neck finding my sweet spot. He left hickeys in his search. He started kissing my lips but it didn't feel right, it wasn't as sweet as Slender's. I pushed him away with so much force he hit the wall and left a hole. I teleported my friends here and they were all done changing. "What's that all-" Leah said cutting off her own sentence and gave a sign to the girls to ready there powers. Arwen spawned a sword with blue flame on it. Martha got two birds on her arm. Sheila shielded all of them including me. Lastly, Leah's hands was enitting a blue a flame. I was confused why they were readying there powers. I looked again to the guy and saw it wasn't Slender, it was Gargamel from Smurfs but it wasn't done morphing. It was Scott Cawthon the one who empowered the animatronics. "I see, you brought more people to kill" Scott said like a villain in a cartoon. Scott shot a wave of light but didn't impact us, it was just smoke from the aftermath. "What, you were supposed to be dead" Scott said with fear in his voice. "That's where your wrong, GO GIRLS" I shouted and they went in. Martha gouged out his eyes using her birds. Scott tried to hurt the birds with a rotting touch but didn't hurt them because of the shield from Shiela. The gouge didn't effect Scott that much and he saw Shiela shielding us. He shot wave of black energy to kill her but Leah made an ice wall empowered by Arwen's invincible shield. "You've gone far enough" I said. I froze him and the girls attack them. Leah put hot stone under Scott's feet, Martha commanded the dogs to bite him and Arwen started slicing him up like sushi. We all used our powers on him repeatedly and he fell to the floor. He was trying to teleport but Leah used her ice power to stop him."Goodnight" Arwen said. Before she can hit him with the sword the door busted open.