A Chapter

Y/N POV
When we were at the end of the hallway, something indescribable event was slapped in our eyes. My own mother making out with Slender. I felt a tear in my eyes and then anger fuming off me. I started to twitch and then the others backed away slowly. "HEY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" I shouted. The two stopped and turned around. My mother fell silent and Slender a nervous look on his face. "I...I can explain" Slender said. "Oh shut up, how can you explain this, you little twat" I shouted at him. My eyes were turning bright red and then flames start coming out. I dashed toward my mom and held her neck and strangled her. "Thi..this..is...how you....repay...me?" My mom said while catching her breath. I didn't feel anything after what she said. I tightened the force and she was turning violet and losing her breath quicker. I felt a tentacle surrounding my waist. It picked me up and threw me away to the wall. I lost my mom's grip and she was on the floor trying tk breath. I stood up and fixed my clothes. "So you choose that bitch over me!?" I exclaimed. I quickly dashed to Slender and I teleported him somewhere private. "Huh?" Slender asked. I giggled and laughed loudly. "I know that wasn't my mom I already know your explanation" I said. He..err..'smiled' at me and by surprise, he kissed me. I had no option but to kiss back. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance, I denied by closing my mouth firmly. He pulled away and looked on my neck. He started kissing my neck and leaving a trail saliva with it. "AHH" I screamed as he kissed that part of my neck. He wasted no time and went to my mouth and put his tongue in. He explored every picometers of my mouth and eventually I pulled away for air. By the snap of Slender's fingers were at his bed in only our undergarments.