New House

Y/n P.O.V

The couch was burning so I quickly doused it with my power. My friends were shocked with what they saw. I explained everything and said it wasn't about the couch, it was about creepypastas and FNAF fighting. "Wait, was Foxy there?" Martha said. I nodded and she jumped with joy. "Why are you jumping with joy" I asked. "It's because Foxy is...oh Wait it was just a dream" Martha said with a bit of sadness in her voice. I internally laughed. "Can we remember that Y/N just woke up from a coma? She's probably tired from her coma and she explaining about what happened?" Sheila said. "Oh yeah, we forgot about that" They all said in chorus which is weird. "Don't worry" I said. I snapped my fingers and we were out of the hospital. We teleported to a near mansion seller. "Wait, where'd y'all come from" the broker said. "We like to buy this mansion for...how much is this?" I said. My friends and the broker were shocked. One of my friends pulled me to there circle. "What the heck, what do we need this for?" It was apparently Leah who pulled me and asked this. "I know you all live in apartments so why not?" I said. "But how are we going to pay this?" Martha asked. "I have the power to do basically anything" I replied. I walked to the seller and said that the mansion costed 900,000 bucks. I reached my wallet from my back pocket(heh it rhymes). I gave a wad of money to the seller. He made sign a contract, gave me the deed and said Thanks, the house is yours. I signalled my friends to come to me. I showed them the deed and they were shocked. They went in and looked inside. They wowed at everything since its there first time inside a mansion. They saw the rooms and started taking dibs on the rooms. I had my five friends here and the rooms were six so we fitted here. "We need to furnish this, I'll get your things and put them somewhere and I'll talk to your landlords and okay" I said to them. They nodded and went in and hugged me and thanked me. I teleported to all the landlords and everything was fine. I got there things and put it in the basement. I painted the basement to make it not scary. "Your things are at the basement, don't worry it's safe, I did something to make it feel safer" I shouted. They all went to the basement but they didn't teleport. They got there things and started fixing there room. I just snapped my fingers and my room was furnished. I repainted it so the wall's color would be (Fav/Color) and my floor is carpeted and color (Fav/Color). I checked on my friends and there rooms is becoming more and more lively. I put on a flat screen tv in the living room with a comfy couch with a leg rest. I put the cupboards, counters, oven, fridge, the stove and the other stuff in it's place. I put the the glass table in the dining room with it's chairs. All of that in just a snap of a finger. They all went down to see the furniture and were amazed since everything looked expensive. It was already night and we all went to sleep. I teleported to my room and slept. As I was sleeping, I dreamed of the animatronics coming to us. I woke up with sweat on my face. I went back to sleep and shut my brain to dream. It was no use, I kept dreaming of it. I went down and drank coffee and decided not to sleep. I thought about the dream and decided to ready my friends for it in the morning.