Sister Shopping Disaster

Before it starts, is it okay for you guys if slender isnt always here. Coz if its not okay ill make a way for him to be in okay? Just say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

At our house, we sat down in the living room trying make sense of what the persons said. "We're all sisters? Kill them? What the heck does that mean" Martha said. Our heads were hurting due to thinking too much on what that means. For awhile everything was silent then Martha just shouted. "OMG, WE'RE SISTERS I REMEMBER" Martha shouted. It may come from the power I gave her. "When we were little, our parents wasn't still that bad. Y/N was the oldest then I don't remember thr next. They fought and helped the robbers to rob banks, steal jewelry andmany more. Our father got a headache and saw a vision that we might kill then. He made us forget each other and separated us" Martha explained. Everybody just sat there, didn't know what to think. "Hey let's not be that quiet about it. Let's go the mall" Sheila suggested. Everybody nodded and went to the car. We drove again to the mall we went in and there was no sign of Slender. We continued but as we park two strange figures were terrorizing the shoppers. We parked the car and investigated. It appears to be Bonnie and Chica there with there enchanced armor again. "Ready sisters?" I asked. They nodded and we went in. Martha apparently changed her powers to like Professor X's power. She made us invisible, Leah froze there feet making them unable to move. She also used plants to hold there legs together. The two animatronics confused were one way ticket to winning. Arwen jumped in slashing them like sushi but into tiny pieces with just in one second. Both of the casing fell showing there original body, tattered and destroyed. Before we can react a civilian was about to get hit by powerful ball of rubble. "Oh no you won't" Sheila said. She shielded them with the help of Leah's ice barrier. I turned to face the vulnerable and weak animatronics. I was spinning my hands then a spear with a long tip appeared, it was glowing and I liked it. I was infront of them and then "Goodbye". I slashed them with one heavy hit. They were chopped in two then turned into dust. All of us high fived each other. The bystanders were cheering and Sheila said they can go in its safe. We went in and started to shop then the ceiling glass broke and some more animatronics came. "People, GET OUT, GO HOME NOW!" I shouted and they ran away. Chica got a smirk on her face and went to the people. I stepped forward but Sheila stopped and said to stay put. She focused on the people and she shielded them all. Chica's attacks were ineffective. Sheila then made a fist and started beating up Chica. Chica turned to dust and people went home safely. Martha made us invisible to buy time. We changed positions and went behind the three animatronics. Martha paralyzed them, Leah put fire on they're at there feet and Sheila just shielded us just in case. Leah put a small sphere and Sheila inside to keep her safe she can't shield herself. Arwen put some great armor on the sphere. Arwen then jumped and hit them with ninja stars before tumbling down. They blew up but only the casings. Leah made a spike made out of every element in the world and in the periodic table. She borrowed a bow from Arwen and asked her to shoot them. She nodded and got the bow and spike. She let go of the string and then it hit the middle and they all died. We made sure no one was coming so we just went home.