The End...Or Is It?

Y/N's P.O.V
As his torso revealed I already felt a hint of wetness in my lower area. Slender started sucking on my neck trying to find my sweet spot and then he found it. He started biting and sucking on it and it left a hickey on my neck. I started moaning to the pleasure I was feeling even though it was just from sucking and biting on the neck. He removed my shirt until the door opened through force not by not locking it. The three males, Jeff, Ben and Toby, saw out moment and there faces went red and looked away. "We're not done yet Slender" Jeff said. " There's still on us" Jeff added. Slender snaps his finger and we were already dressed and not on the bed. The three boys explained the thing and the animatronics was revived and upgraded by a man named Scott Cawthon apparently the maker of the animatronics. We went down on the living room and the door was busted down and the animatronics we fought was revamped and packed a punch as they carried guns and other stuff. The CPs were cowering since they were 10x larger than the CPs. I tried to use fire on them and it didn't work, they weren't alarmed since I made it invisible. With a blink of an eye, Freddy shot a missile at the Rake making wounded and pushed back. This angered the CPs and started a clash. I became the support and helped the others fight them but we failed since they were invincible nothing would damage them. I teleported to one of the rooms and hid since Slender said it to me telepathically. I put out the ball from my abdomen and looked at it. I saw a puff of smoke and saw G.Freddy. "No more greetings, if you say Zhichma Umbla you'll be out of this and they will stop fighting and you'll be awoken from your coma". " How about the CPs?" I asked. " They"ll be fine if you do it and everything will be normal, you'll forget everything that happen here which is the sad part" Gold said. If I say those words I'll be awake and they'll be fine and I won't remember anything should I do it? I asked myself. I was gonna do it but Foxy found me and grabbed the ball. He then saw Gold behind me and pushed me away and grabbed him by his robot arms that can extend. Slender was thrown beside me and then every animatronics was in front of us (The room was big ok). As Gold was gasping for air and Slender coughing blood he said these words "Let go Y/N" he said. Blue flame came out my hands as he said it. The animatronics' faces was scared and they started running toward me. "LET GO NOW Y/N" Slender shouted and then blue flame surrounded me and the robots stopped and ran away then my body took the life on it's own and started burning the robots they weren't invincible at all. As they turned to dust my body just tired out and I fell to the floor. I didn't fell unconscious I was just tired. "Zhichma Umbla" I said. The room was engulfed by a white light. I woke up from a hospital bed and my friends were starting hugging me saying things every person would say when this happens. "Are you okay?" (Y/F/N) "Yes I'm okay but I dreamt of the weirdest thing" I said. "What is it about?" Sally asked (Not the Cp)." I don't remember, it was about..." I lifted my hands and pointed to the couch and then flame came out my hand and started burning the couch. Something is wrong.