A Chapter

1 Month Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

It's been a month since Slenderman has been seen so this early morning I wore a tank top and some jogging pants and decided to go and have a little jog to the park. I grabbed my IPod and earplugs. Closing the door on my way out especially locking it. At the outside I started up my IPod and started jogging.

~~~After Some Minutes Pass~~~

As I was passing I bumped into a guy wearing a brown trench coat and a shady hat that hides his face. making him accidentally knock down (I suck at English sorry). It sounded like a man because he said an 'hmph' sound a little deep. I said my apology for bumping into him. I gave out my hand to help him get up he hesitated but then held it I smiled when he held it. I went off happily to the mark. As I was about to go forward someone screamed for help and I also heard some screams and squeals and a word 'monster'. I turned around to see Slenderman and the clothes of the man I bumped into on the ground (Only the clothes was on the ground and also Slender has clothes). I gasped I stopped dead on my tracks and ran towards Slender. He was about to snap his fingers and teleport away but I held into him and I was with him. I was in a room that is filled with all shades of black and grey with a bed.

"Child,What are you doing here?!" Slender says

"First of all my name is (Name) and second WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE MAN" I shouted while asking

"Oh (Name), Don't worry the man was simply ME" Slender with a little stress at the end. I was shocked so much that I had to gasp. I remembered holding his hand. It was warm and rough. As I was in my thoughts a pair of lips smashed into mine.