Going Back

~~After Three Months~~
Y/N POV
Three months passed and we just lived our lives normally. We fought crime while we were exploring, at one time, we saw a rapist trying to rape the girl. We gave him his own medicine by subduing, through ice and physical attacks, we turned the rapist in and he was send to hail for a lifetime. Robbers, 10 of them, tried to rob a retail store we were in. We assured the people were safe, Martha froze them unabling them to move. The other shoppers were relieved, we signalled them to leave first so that the robbers wouldn't hurt them. Martha unfroze them, they tried to shoot us but it didn't hurt us due to the shield. Leah made a fire wall around them, we went in there Arwen got a hammer and hit the ground causing tremors causing them to fall. Leah also then grabbed them with roots to hold them down. As the finishing move, I shouted in there faces making them terrified. We tied them all together and went to the police. Eventuallu, Martha was filming the whole thing and it was evidence so they were jailed. Due to curiosity, I decided to go back in time. I thought the time I want go back. I went back to the sleepover where it all started. Everything played out but I decided to go out to the forest. As usual Slender was waiting but I was invisible. "Aww, Y/N if you knew I liked you" Slender said. I stayed there and then someone said my name and said to go the forest. When the other me appeared, I made her disappeared and I acted like I was it. When I went in I saw Slender's invisbile form, "I see you Slender" I said. He teleported away .