The Room

Reader's P.O.V

The forest setting I once was in was replaced with a cold metal place. It was dark and I had barely any room to move let alone wriggle my body I tried teleporting but it just won't do so I decided to look around. There was three lines of opening in front of my face, I quickly thought it was a storage locker but where? I saw there was a bed infront of the locker. It had a metal frame and green mattress that looked like it was unkept for ages.

Suddenly, the wooden door next to the headboard swung open. The hallway was dark where two figures walked in. The big burly figure was behind the small delicate one. The burly figure was a guy gripping the little girl's frail arms. Her clothes were tattered and traces of blood were evident.

A loud shriek filled the room I was in as the man threw the girl onto the bed.

"Can you shut up for one goddamn second!" The man said angrily with a nerve visible on his forehead. He punched the wall with great force that even the locker I was in rattled. I didn't dare to make a sound. And the girl thought so to. She was crying but quietly. Tears streaming down her face and quiet sniffles can still be heard.

I was so fixated on the girl that I didn't see the man was out of my sight. Then, the locker door swung open.

It shows the burly man with a thick grey beard. Blood was spattered throughout his body and on his black tanktop.

However, it felt like I wasn't there. There was no shock in his face but only annoyance from the girl's crying. Then his hand reached inside the locker, and it went pass through me like I was just a cloud of smoke. So, I pass through him as well to look at the girl. I sat at the bed but the girl doesn't notice me as well.

She had my (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes that almost looked like it was glowing. She was dressed in a white nurse outfit from the 19th century but it was filled with dirt and was almost gray . Well, I looked around and it didn't feel like it was that era.

When I was looking around, my eyes met with the hand of the burly man. He was holding chains with arm cuffs. He was going to tie the girl to the bed!

"No, no, no!" I shouted but no one heard. I jumped at the man but to no avail.

The man was getting closer and the clueless girl stared at him quietly sniffling and shaking. He attached the arm cuffs to the girl and locked it with metal leg of the bed. On the other hand, then her legs. And she was sprawled face front on the bed.

The man smirked. He licked his lips and touched his crotch. You can see the sick bastard getting hard. He was at the foot of the bed then he slowly crept to the girl and held her jaw. He inched his face towards her. The girl tried her best to look away but the man gripped her jaw tightly. She was crying again but the man wasn't annoyed anymore. He was smiling sickeningly. He loved the sound of pain from the girl.

I have had enough.

I closed my eyes and concentrated then I felt a hot flame come from my hands. Orange and red embers flying from my palms. But, I stopped.

A loud sound of chains breaking filled the room. I opened my eyes and saw the girl. Floating above the bed, her eyes were white and the light has seeping through her eye sockets. Then, her whole body was shining like a goddess.

Apparently, the man fell to the floor and his face was in all layers of anger. He was pissed and the nerves on his forehead  looked like it were about to pop. He lunged at the girl but at the split second, she raised her palms facing the man.

Suddenly, a puff of black smoke filled the air. The man was nowhere to be seen and the girl slowly descended onto the bed. Her glowing features were gone and she went back to being normal.

"What the hell?"

I felt like I was being sucked into something. I phased through the wall in due speed and everything was a blur.