The Truth

Y/N POV
As the light disappeared, I saw a foggy surrounding with a stone path. I followed the path and saw nothing but a wall. I decided to use my power but it won't work. "Wait, why won't my powers work!" I exclaimed. I looked around and saw a bush rattle and a figure ran away. I ran after and saw that you run faster wherever I was. The figure stopped and I saw him floating. "Come Y/N" the figure said while the room was levitating and stopped. We were standing in a piece of land levitated by the figure. "Who are you anyway" I asked. "Me? I'm" the figure removed his hoodie. "Deception" He said. I looked at it and my head won't move. "What did you do?" I asked. "Deception will be the thing that can kill, try not to be deceived" He said. As he said that he disappeared. "Where did you go?" I asked. A strange flower appeared like the flower I gave to Slender. I touched the flower but instantly retreated my hand. "No" I said to myself. "One touch wouldn't hurt right?" I touched the flower and it gave a flash. "Ack!"I fell to the ground and my head started hurting. I stood up and the head ache was gone then saw Slender. I went to him. "What're you doind here?" He came forward to me, he crouched to reach my height and he inched his head to mind but only to be stopped by a tentacle strangling me. "Slen...der..Why.." I said while gasping for air. I touched his tentacle and it was gone. "So my powers still work" I said to myself. I shot out lava out my hands and Slender became clouds. They were many stuff that appeared but I just didn't give damn and I just sat down. "Impressive" Deception said while clapping his hands slowly. "How are you good with this" He said before shooting a beam of light. I didn't had time to react so I just covered my head with a cross position. "What! This can't be" He kept on shooting stuff and hexing me but nothing happened. "NOW LEAH" A strange voice said. Deception became frozen up to his body only. Martha brought upon a poop storm on him but fillrd with acid. Deception broke the ice and tried to escape but he can't go anywhere, he can't even use his powers. Arwen then balancing the tip of the violet knife matching the color of the shackles. Everybody knew the idea who did it. "So why did you brought us here" Arwen asked. Arwen suddenly got a head ache and dropped down. Sheila went to her and aided her. "You can heal aswell?" I asked Sheila. She nodded and heales her head ache. "What happened to all of you, its like you leveled up" I asked. They explained what happen, they were tested and then they passed it and they felt a surge of power flow through them. Without caring about Deception decomposed and said sisters before being gone. "Sisters, what about it" I asked myself. "Sisters, you, are, all, kill them. OH! You are all sisters,kill them" Martha said. "Wait,we're sisters?" Leah asked. A person came about. "Yes it's true, you're all sisters, you didn't know since your parents removed your memories and split you away since your gonna be a threat to them, since they were evil" the man said before disappearing. After a second we were back at our house.