Why Did You Leave

Reader's P.O.V

When I woke up I hurrily went to the fridge and look at the food available. I sighed as I saw nothing was there so I fixed myself and made myself presentable with my (F/C=Fav. Color) sleeved t-shirt and (F/C) pants and went of to the nearest store. When I was out and locked the door behind me I saw a woman with groceries crossing the road I took a closer look to see it's my mom.

"MOM! Look out!" I shouted and then I heard a crash but when I opened my eyes there's no body or blood everything was normal and also I saw almost all the people staring at me like a maniac or drug user then I realized my mom died in a car accident when she was coming home from buying groceries. I opened the door and closed it and locked and cried because of that memory. She was the only one that cares for me. She died when I was still 10 years old while at that age my dad took care of me but he was always worried because I would skip eats and locked myself in my room. It took about one month before I overcame that she will never come back in all those days I kept asking and crying,Why?, Now I'm 18 but I still can't forget that what happened to my mom then my phone rang and it showed my dad's number I answered it and let the one talk and then I cried as I heard it.

A/N: Gotta stop that almost made me cry good bye see ya later everybady ill update more soone or earlier so just wait :)