An Arrival; But Not Slendy's

Life was peaceful after the previous haunting yet trainwreck turn of events. 

(Y/N) and Slendy sitting on the couch watching TV with you resting on the suit-wearing and tall figure with a face that's paler than white snow. Engravings on Slendy's face made you see a mouth and eyes. His mouth was smiling, from each end of his 'ears'. His eyes was looking at you, but you don't notice and continue to watch the program sprawled across the screen of the flat screen TV in front of you. 

The two of you felt at peace, aside from the other creepypastas screaming and shouting frantically throughout the halls of the mansion. Good thing is that your now husband, Slendy, has a multitude of tentacles that was imbued of certain abilities that allows you to only hear what you want to hear. That and it allows to tickle you once a time, including now. You felt his slimy tentacle touch your ear and wiggled it in the innards of your ear. You screamed and pushed him away. But his tentacle elongated that the tickling torture continued to plague you, you were in fits of laughter as he tickles you not in your ear. But in other parts of your body. He tried THAT part but he saw you had flames in your eyes so he backed off. 

"STOP SLENDYYY!" You shouted with some laughter in part of your speech. 

Then, he eventually stopped and you were fixing the clothing you are wearing. Slendy returned to his normal state; sitting idly with both feet planted on the ground that made you feel you were something of prestigious race. You on the other hand, lied lazily on Slendy's leg. 

Suddenly, you felt your head was spinning in circles. You became dizzy that you had to tapped Slendy repeatedly since your speech was a little slurred and you can't think straight. Slendy propped you up and asked if you were okay multiple times. The creepypastas saw the commotion and went to the living room. 

You felt something rise from your throat and you instantly knew what it was. You pushed past the circling creepypastas and ran to the bathroom that was surprisingly just next door. You knelt over the toilet and you started to vomit. The nausea was lost as you released the kraken, then you saw Slendy behind you. He looked concerned, his eyes showed lot of emotion; no kidding. 

You stood up and Slendy helped you with it by holding your still frail arms. You returned to the living room with Slendy still holding you up. Then, Suicide Squidward crept up towards you. He's eyes oozing black viscous fluid and his eyes were blood-red. He put a tentacle on your stomach and he shuddered. The squid went to (Y/N)'s ears. And whispered, with his squeezed-like voice like he was hanged, three words to you that left you in shock and in excitement. No, exhilaration.

"A baby's coming"

(A/N)

Wassup my fellow readers, im back with another chappie. Just wanna know if you still want some more of this slendy fanfic. I'll update as much as possible. I'm working on other stories too so check those out. 

It's good to be back.. XD