It Was All Just A....And I Was A....

Y/N P.O.V

"(Y/N)..Wake up!" a familiar voice shouted. I woke up to see my sister shaking me uncontrollably. "Man, how many people comes to my house this past time" I thought to myself. "What you doin' here sis?" I said. "Just visiting since when I woke up I felt a surge to go to your house so I went" My sister replied. "Wait, while I was sleeping where did you sleep?" I asked. "In your guest bedroom" She replied. "Where?" I asked. "Okay I'm gonna explain something, Our parents are creepypastas and we can do whatever we want, When they died, it was just there decoy. It appears that they died but they didn't, they stayed in a room here, where you're living. Being a creepypasta, you can make your own room without materials or any arrangements, just think of it and done." my sister explain. "So that means..." I trailed off. Does Slender know about this? "Did they know Slender?" I asked. "No, they didn't. If you wanna see our parents, go the mansion of Slender at exactly 12:00 AM" She said. "How did you know Slender's mansion" I asked. "Like I said, we're creepypastas also I teleported there many times"  She said. "We had invisibility powers to and I saw you did the thing with Slender" She said. "Err" I uttered with a slight blush on my face. "Goodbye sis" she said. "Hey wai-" before I can finish the word she was gone. Oh Gosh, I'm a creepypasta afterall and we had every power, AWESOME. 

~~~~~

At that time Y/N was testing out her abilities until something happened

000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A/N:

Sorry for my inactivity so here a chap