Giving Them Powaz

Y/N P.O.V
"Soo, guys what do you want" I asked. "Umm..Y/N...what are you talking about?" Martha asked while a bowl of cereal at the dining table. "I'm asking what power do you want?" I asked to them. They were looking at each other and huddled into a circle. They were done to each other and lined in a straigh line and I asked then one by one. "Martha?" I asked. "I like to talk to animals" Martha replied. I touched her head and there, she started talking and the animals started coming to her. She let them leave but she didn't force them. Leah stepped up and said she wanted elemental magic so I gave it to her. She started making fireballs and iceballs on her hands. The two were amazed but they're was two to go. Shiela said she wanted a power that shields people. I gave it to her and she tried it on Martha and Leah threw a ice dagger to Martha and it did shield her. Last one is Arwen, she wanted sword, armor and traps spawning and the ability to customize it. I gave it to her she started to spawn a laser sword that can throw more laser swords. They were happy and amused with there new powers. After an hour of honing there new powers, they decided to go shopping at the newly opened mall. I came along with them and spawned a car with snap of a finger. Martha drove the car and we headed to the mall. As were on the road to the mall, I saw a forest at our right side and instanly thought that the thing I went through in my coma. I observed the forest and saw Slender and it was no joke, a tall figure wearing a tuxedo and a white head with no facial features. I blinked my eyes and looked again and his gone. We were at the door of the mall and we went in, there was many stores full of clothes and other accessories. I snappped my fingers secretly and my friends wallets were filled with money. "Oh wait, we don't have money how are we going to buy stuff?" Arwen asked. Leah got her wallet and saw it has money. She asked them to look they have as well. They had a questioned face and then just shrugged it off. We continued forward to the nearest clothing store with cool shirts, pants and sweaters. We all bought clothes from there and went out to find some more. As we were walking to the other store with female clothing as its only item, a thief just stole Leah's handbag that has her phone, wallet and other girl stuff. "GET BACK HERE THIEF!" Leah shouted. "I got this" I said with a reassuring voice. I looked at the thief and he froze. By the looks of it, it was a guy, we went to the guu and Leah got her handbag. We went on and she said to wait here, she went back to the guy who was still frozen and kicked him where the sun don't shine. I smiled and unfroze the guy, he was in excruciating pain and his body was on the floor. We went to the final store where the classy clothes are. After going out the store, we looked like rich women and we walked like we were classy women just for funs. We split up since the others wanted some other things and we all decided to meet at the food court at 4:00 PM. I went to video game store and bought a game console with some games associated with it. It was 3:30 PM so I decided to go to the food court, while going there a hand held my shoulder I looked back to look and saw disguise of Slender. "Miss -" Slender was cut off and saw him at the floor struggling to get free. He was tied by a bola, I saw Arwen at the back and she said she did it. I explained to her who he is and I know him. She removed the bola from him and Slender stood up with a happy expression in his face. We went home with Slender at the back of our car. I explained to the other girls who he is. When we arrived at home, we gestured Slender at the living room and asked him to wait for us while we change. I was done changing and I went to the couch where Slender is seated.