I Forgot

Y/N P.O.V

As I test out my powers, I accidentally burned down a nearby school. "Oh wait, I can rewind time" I said to myself. I reached out my hand and the school wasn't burning anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:00 AM

I teleported to Slender's mansion to see my parents. "1, 2 and 3" and in an instant. I was teleported to the front door. I knocked and went in to see three people sitting on the couch, Slender, Mom and Dad. "So you two didn't die?" I asked. "Yes Y/N, we didn't die" my dad said in his deep voice. "Hi sweetie" mom said. "Y/N so this is your parents?" Slender said. "Basically, yeah" I replied. "Wait so you haven't met them?!" I said. "Yes, I just met them now" Slender said professionally. "All this time, you just came now!" I shouted. "You really are worst than nicotine" I said before teleporting away. As I teleported away I heard a Let word. I shrugged it off and teleported. I teleported to the place at the TV. I sat on one of the booths. Since it was still 12, it's closed, as I was looking around. I heard a sound of a camera looking this way, a CCTV to be exact, I heard a gasp from the hallway that leads to a lighted room. I decided to go there. I teleported behind a night guard, I decided to scare him. "Boo" I said. He jumped and shouted. He broke his tablet thingy. "Oh hey Sally" the night guard said in his kind of pirate voice. "That voice" I said. In the nick of time, the pirate animatronic popped out, Foxy. As he snapped his fingers the doors close. I kept on bashing the door but to no avail. "Wait" I muttered. I did the thing in teleporting unfortunately, to no avail. "Don't even think on escaping" Foxy said. As I looked back, I saw Foxy in his human without a shirt. Oh no, those abs and muscles. As I checked him out, he lunged at me. "Let's get started".