Him or Him

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache and in a small room sitting,tied and hancuffed to a chair. I heard a metal footstep coming this way. As it came it's footsteps become more louder then I saw two golden eyes coming near that can easily melt me away and a torned and red torso with brown trousers and the thing came closer and I saw Foxy,the pirate animatronic fox, with a big grin in his face. He came closer and closer as we were 1 inch away from kissing but a teleporting sound can be heard at the back of Foxy and the one who teleported was Slenderman. Slenderman's "face" became red and steaming with anger as he held the head of Foxy making Foxy's eyes widen and making him growl as he delivered a swift blow to Slenderman's chest making Slender lose his grasp with Foxy then Foxy shoved Slender back.

"Ye be a creepypasta, ye best be joking" Foxy said boastfully and with a laugh. While Foxy was laughing Slender teleported at the back of Foxy and pushing him with great force making fall and hit his head. Foxy held his head and grunting with pain.

"Tsk..Tsk..Tsk...You call yourself metal and tough" Slender said with a "grin". Foxy stood up pouncing on Slender making Slender fall in his back and Foxy on top as Foxy delivers punches to Slender, Slender also do it. Since they're all full of bruises and scars I just had to intervene.

"STOP..PLEASE..STOP" I shouted making the two men stood up like nothing happened.

"Why do you two do this" I asked while being angry.

"Because..I love you" They said at the same while looking at each other angrily.

"Come on (Y/N), who do ye pick?" Foxy asked(A/N: lets assume that foxy is stalking her making him know her name ok? good)

This is gonna be hard. Who do I pick?

A/N:

It's your time to choose viewers write in the comments who should you with be, Foxy or Slender. The most votes will be chosen will be your man.