I Shouldn't Have Done That

Y/N POV
I followed where Slender teleported and saw him at the mansion. I went in and shouted his name, the CPs came in and got a sigh in relief. "Good thing you came, we want show you something" Ticci said. I followed him and stopped at the kitchen. I saw everyone of them seated(the dining room is in the kitchen). "I knew you would come" Jeff said. I had a questioned face and I started to back up since I was having a feeling of doubt. Jeff then dashed to my way and slashed me with his knife. It made a scar but quickly healed, weird. Everybody then went back to there original place even me, I was infront of the door again. I went in and nobody greeted me. I continued and saw nothing but there was a hole on thew wall, it was black and it looked like it was sucking me in. I was sucked in and was teleported to a room. It was like a bedroom with bloody walls and a slightly bloody floor. I made myself invisible and then two men walked in. The guy that looked like in his twenties was punched by the other guy. He fell to the floor with a broken nose and it was bleeding. Closer inspection, it was my brother. He's name is Aaron(Thats my name). The guy then picked him up and threw him across the room. He then picked him up and threw him on the bed. He was trying to rape him. I had no choice. I stepped in and just used shurikens to pin him to the wall. I healed my brother and went to the guy. Before we could step we were in my room, with my bro.