Why Try?

"Let's get started"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

"Please! NO!" I shouted. He was trying to remove my bottom wear so he can...do something with me...."Stop" I cried out and still wiggling to make him stop. "Can ye just stop, you little b****" He shouted as he hit me hard in the cheek. A bruise was formed and it hurt like bunch. If I don't ever go out alive after this...I don't really know . Oh wait I have superpowers I remembered. I tried to make my palm produce a spark but Foxy always sees it and extinguish it. I tried everything but this room is power proof, Foxy let out smirk and shown a grin. My face was confused but I remembered that I wasn't wiggling and now Foxy took control and removed my clothes from under. After that, he unzipped his pants revealing a tent in his boxers(He's in his human form)"He really liked me that much that he's going to do this to me" I muttered."Loved" Foxy corrected apparently he heard what I said. This is it, I'm going to get raped I thought on my head. As he was about to lower his boxers, the busted open revealing to persons fuming with anger. There my parents I though to myself and after thinking about that me and Foxy were clothed and Foxy was in his animatronic form, angry, he was also trying to shield me. My mom charged to Foxy with a fiery fist but was dodged by Foxy and now my mom was heading to me, in front of the door. Luckily, my teleport powers are back and I quickly teleported at the back of the busted open door. As Foxy dodged my mom's attack, my dad was standing where Foxy dodged the attack and he lifted him up by the neck and started strangling him with blue sparks emitting from his hand. He's trying to over shock him so he'll die I thought to myself. Unfortunately, Foxy teleported away somewhere. "Y/N, are you okay?" Dad asked with still fury in his eyes, it even has tongues of fire in it. "Come on, let's get out of here" Mom suggested. We held hands and-"Where do you think your going?" a unusual voice chirped.