Chapter 22

Reader's POV
I woke up to see white and a bright light, I started to panic because maybe I died but I was just in a hospital lying on the hospital bed. I saw someone at my left sitting down, he wore a black tee and pants and  has white skin. I thought it was Slender so I said said "Slender" his face cocked up and saw me. He ran towards to hug me.
"I'm sorry child" Slender said while crying. "Call me (Y/N) and I forgive you" I replied with a smile making his sad face upside down.
~~~After about two hours~~~
The doctor came in holding his clipboard checking in something.
"Feelin' better (Y/N)?" The doctor asked. "Fine as i'll ever be" I replied."When is she gonna be out?" Slender asked."She can go now, everything is okay it was just a scar" the doctor replied. Slender smiled making me realize that he has teeth.

~~~After the preparation to leave and outside the hospital~~~

We went into a dark alley and Slender snapped his fingers teleporting me to not his house but my house then Slender changed his form to the orginal Slenderman and teleported away.

Wow..this was the most fudged up day...What if he can stay human forever?...I mean maybe true love's kiss, spells, magic or other things because he looks hot in his human his muscles, his face..Woah (Y/N) get a hold of yourself your not going to fall in love with a creepypasta...will I?..

Slender's P.O.V (finally)

I went home and saw many inarranged stuff. I fixed it by the snap of a finger.

"SLENDER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Trendorman asked. "Somewhere, don't worry brother" I replied gleefully. "Hey! Why are you that happy?" Trenderman asked becoming more and more skeptical. "Why brother? Can I be happy whenever I want?" I asked happily. "Don't tell me...your in love?!" Trendorman asked. I looked away and ran to my room and locked the door.

Am I really falling in love with a human...But no it's impossible it's a rule.....Maybe it can be changed...What if I make her a creepypasta..No it will hurt her...But...But..I..I..Love..Her.

A/N:

Ok hello its me so sorry for updating late blame school k? regarding the title of the book ill reveal it on the last chapter so wait...Its becoming boring isn't it i know why no lemon eh? dont worry im on it ok...goodbye see you on the next update. sry for the sallys