The Blue Flower

Reader's P.O.V

I tapped him slightly at the back and as he turned around, he wasn't himself. "He-Hello-lo ch-hild-" Slender uttered."You ok?" I asked."Chi-ild, get me a shi-ning a b-lue fl-o-we-r a-t th-e ro-ck near the man-sion" He replied. I nodded and went off. As I was walking I can hear whispers saying death, murder and grief. I shook it away and went forward. I can see the shining flower already at the rock then I heard a noise at my back. Like all people will do I turned around to see many hanged people, I stumbled down and backed off. In doing so, loads of hands are trying to hold me down. "Too strong" I whispered then I gave up struggling to break free, it's useless to struggle. I heard a scream from a girl that you hear from the movies. I looked up to see a girl with a bloody and has one eye. I shouted in terror and started shaking my body furiously then after a short time I saw the blue flower at my hand and nothing holding me down "Weird" I said to myself. I went to the rock where Slender used to be."Here you go, ba-...uh..Slendy" I blushed a little not knowing I said then giving it to him. "Th-ank yo-u m-y ch-ild" Slender stuttered. The flower resonated like a blinding light then a large growl roared.

A/N:

Hey! Here's the chap. still suck at making storied and slow in making one XD so expect a 11 year old writing this (Definitely not my age.....) so sry for the slow update