Chapter 40 (The Epilogue)

(Emmaleigh's POV)

It's been a year, give or take a couple of months, since Liam and Niall asked Tamsin and I to be with them. And that was amazing. We actually went on tour with them, after, of course, we graduated. It's not like our parents would actually let us go around the world with five boys when we were still in school. It took a lot of convincing, but we made it happen.

After a month or two of being with Niall and Liam, their manager knew that the boys would break if we weren't with them, which Tamsin and I thought was incredibly silly. I mean, they were grown... Adults who didn't need a couple of girls to be able to do what they do best efficiently, that was just dumb. But the boys said that Tamsin and I could go with them to keep everyone sane.

Sadly, Tamsin and I were the only ones to tag along. The others wanted to, they really did, but Tyler ended up going to the best dance school in America, on a full ride scholarship, too. Mia had high school to finish, and she knew that she needed to do that in order to get into college. Emerson, though she wanted to come with Tamsin and I, decided to go to 1 concert a month. We got special tickets, since we were basically family to them.

As for Niall and I, and Liam and Tamsin. The couples won over most of the 1D family fans, one by one. The ships were hilarious. Niall and I were currently called Nileigh, and Liam and Tamsin were being called Tiam, how they actually made those sound kind of cute, I have no idea. It really made Tamsin and I laugh. But, luckily enough, it wasn't just the boys, Tamsin, and I that were happy, but the fans, too.

(Tamsin's POV)

Everyone was happy. Ok, that's not entirely true. Emmaleigh and I still get hate, as do the boys, and they've been dealing with it since 2010. But never mind them.

Niall and Emmaleigh are amazing. They get closer everyday they are together. And Liam and I are good, too. I'm always laughing because he and Louis still prank the boys. It's pretty amazing being with him, and Emmie has told me countless times that she feels that way towards Niall.

Just 3 months ago signified a year of Emmie and I being with Niall and Liam. So, as a surprise, they both bought us something. Niall got Emmie a Tiffany & Co. Silver Diamond and Sapphire multi Charm Bracelet. The first thing that she noticed was the largest chain of them all, a blue heart shaped hey. When she asked about it, Niall pulled out a silver chain from under his shirt, and there was a blue, light weight heart. And when he flipped it, there was a port where Emmie's key could fit, saying that she was the only one who knew how to get to his heart. I thought it was absolutely adorable, but she just rolled her eyes at his cheesiness. I didn't hesitate to say that.

Liam got me a David Yurman Cable Wrap Pendant necklace, and 2 Mickey Mouse Icon Diamond swirl rings, silver and gold. He told me that I got the silver because it supposedly goes with any and everything, so I wouldn't have to take it off or anything. And he would wear the gold one. Then, when we were apart, we would immediately think of each other. As if I didn't think about him already. Psh, this guy!

So, for right now, Emmaleigh and I are taking it one day at a time. We push the haters away softly, not wanting to cause attention to us, especially not Emmie, and we try to enjoy being with the boys as much as possible.

The End.

:O :O :O :O :O!!!!! OHMGEESEEEEES!!!!!!!! It's finished!! Like, totally and completely done! WHAAAAAAAAT????!!!! Well, this was fun, and I'm glad I actually put it up. Oh, speaking of that, I didn't start writing this story for Wattpad, it was actually for fun, and for my friend and I to do together. She wrote me a fanfic and I wrote her one, this one!

So, as I close this book, I just wanna say: 1) go check out my collab account, we do interviews and other fun stuff.... Well, we will start when we get ideas. But we have started doing interviews, so PM me if you want to be promoted!!! :D

2) read my other books! And stay tuned because I have other books and ideas that ARE NOT fanfics at all. And comment, vote, and share. I like criticism, and I want to hear your thoughts!!!

3) you write too! If you aren't and you want to, or you have ideas, start with something little! You don't know what'll happen if you don't try!!! And it could turn out to be someone's FAVORITE story ever!!

Welp, that's about it. I'm gonna go, so I'll be writing more with one book done and under my belt! :D :D