Chapter 16

Hey guys! So, I just wanted to say that if you wanna comment, do it! I love hearing what you think of the story. And if you have any ideas for future stories that you would like to read, tell me! I'm a talker, so I don't have ANY problem at all with replying to y'all! But yeah, that's the end of my little rant. But seriously, I love to socialize! :)

The boy in the picture is Jon Jon, 1 of the 3 boys from chapter 12 or 13... I hope you guys are having a good weekend! I'll leave you to reading now

~~~~~~~~~

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"What do you mean he's... gone?" Tamsin asks for me. The first image that came to my mind was Demi Lovato. I really didn't like her... Tamsin knows what's going through my head. 

"W-Well," Liam stutters. This is going to get real awkward real soon.

"Well," Paul speaks. "I'm just going to go to the workout room. You know where to find me," he says, quickly getting out of the room. 

"Well," I say, annoyed that no one is explaining anything to me. "Will someone please answer the question?" I ask, hands on my hips. Zayn stands up.

"He's out with... Some friends." I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"Oh. Really?" I ask slowly. I see Tamsin reaction. She's looking somewhat at the ground, but I can still see her eyes. Both of her eyebrows are pushed a little higher than normal, and her eyes are wide, looking from side to side. 

Her face says it all: "It's sassy Emmaleigh, the one that rarely comes out for a reason."

She's only ever seen me get angry once since we've known each other. I'm not exaggerating. She knows stuff's about to happen.

"Gosh, Zayn! This is a Band-Aid situation, just pull it off quickly!" I say, irritated. "Is he with... Demi Lovato?" They all look at each other nervously, and Tamsin groans, putting her head in her hands. 

"It's not what you think, Emmaleigh!" Harry says quickly. I shake my head. 

"Then why were you guys hesitating?" I asked. 

"She kept pestering him... All week, actually. Today, she just wouldn't take no for an answer." 

I shake my head. I... I trust Niall. "Tamsin," she raises her head, "we're leaving." We start for the door, Tamsin 3 steps behind me. 

I open the door and run into a chest. The impact made me lose my balance, making me start to fall backwards. 

Someone grabbed my waist, and I opened my eyes to see red spiky hair. I look into the face of Ed Sheeran. Ed. Freaking. Sheeran! 

"Hi," he says, tugging me up so that I was balanced again. "I'm Ed," he smiled down at me. 

"I'm... Emmaleigh," I say. 

"Ed?" I hear someone ask, and I vaguely notice that the person has an Irish accent. 

"Emmaleigh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: All I have to say is.... I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS UBER SHORT! I will try to do better! :)