Chapter 28

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"Please stop," I begged the paparazzi. My mom currently needed me to go to the store, but they weren't getting off of my porch. I was getting a little ticked off, but then again, these people didn't understand the idea of personal space and privacy.

"Answer one question!" they demanded. I nodded my head after thinking for a while, knowing that it would get that away.  

"Fine, what one question do you want to ask?" I asked them, leaning in the tall pole connecting the stairs to the porch.  

"Do you hate Demi NOW?" I thought about it, and the answer was still the same as before.  

"No. You obviously know this, but she's not the first person I would go to talk to. She came to my house, we talked, and I was under the impression that she wouldn't be a source of my drama. I was wrong." They were all quiet. "I really do need to go to the store, so if you wouldn't mind?" I asked politely. They all smiled and made a path for me to my car.  

~30 minutes later~ 

"Hi mom, dad!" I yell through Tamsin's house after dropping off the groceries at my house. "I'm home." Tamsin comes running down the stairs.  

"That was awesome what you did with the paps." I just shrugged my shoulders, going to Tamsin room. "So, how are you?" she asked seriously.  

"I miss him. But I really need to sort all of the drama out before its possible to appreciate being with Niall." She nods her head.  

"I totally understand, Chica. Liam's getting a little... Frustrated at everyone." I raised my eyebrows, not believing it.  

"Are you serious?" She nods her head, looking at the floor. Something was wrong. "At you too?" I ask quietly.  

"Yep," is all she said.  

"But you're his angel!"  

"And you're Niall's princess. But we're human." I smile at Tamsin logic. "Plus, I wasn't all peaches and cream with him either. But we have to meet halfway." 

"I just can't believe he got frustrated, let alone with you!" 

"The kidnapping and the knocking us out has really set him off." Tamsin sighs. "Have you even seen his twitter?" Tamsin raises her eyebrows at me. It must be a little bad...

"Have you seen Niall's?" I ask her. We both go twitter, me and Tamsin laptop and her on her phone. We go on the boys twitter page and say "woooow" at the same time.  

"I have to go, Bubs, I'm sorry. But... I'll be back and we'll talk some more," I say, getting up and heading for the door.  

Tamsin nods her head. "I'll see you later, Chicky." 

~10 minutes later~ 

I decided to go to Walmart. Tamsin said that there were these awesome light up balls in the toy section, so I was going to go check them out.  

But sadly, there were some girls that didn't like me too much there.

"Wow, if it isn't Emmaleigh," one of the girls sneered. "The girl who faked her own disappearance." 

I looked at the girl with wide eyes. "Is that what they said? That Tamsin and I disappeared, let alone faked it?" I was beyond shocked. I found it funny actually. I was annoyed and wanted to laugh so bad it was weird.

"You're unbelievable." 

"Please stop," I asked nicely. "I just wanted to buy some cool bouncy balls and go home. I don't want any trouble." 

The girl scoffed. "So you're just going to beg? You're not going to fight and make us see you differently?" These girls just wouldn't decide! If I stand up for myself, they will just say that I'm too mean to be with Niall. But If I don't, they say I'm weak! I just can't win with these girls!

"You all see what you want!" I exclaim, pulling at the ends of my hair in frustration. "You believe what you want to believe. I'm not going to shove it down your throat because it'll just make you hate me FOR a reason!" I turn around, only to hit my head on a camera and fall on my butt. At first everyone was quiet, they they started laughing. I rub my head, thinking, then get up.

"Look. No matter how much you hate me, I don't hate you. But half of the past couple of weeks, I have cried myself to sleep." I look at the circle of girls around me and chuckle a bitter chuckle. "I am SO GLAD that Tamsin and I weren't one of those haters that sent Eleanor and Danielle away. All of them, Eleanor, Danielle, and Tamsin, they are lovely ladies. I don't personally know the first two, but Tamsin's practically my sister. She's strong and independent. She compliments me and its vise versa for me to her. She has extra of something that I don't have, and I have something extra that she doesn't. But she's strong, and I know for a fact that she hasn't shed a tear because of you guys. But if she does, I pinky promise you guys that I will give you a reason to hate me. Make me cry, in the end, honestly, I really won't care about you. I will care about the things you say you hate me for; but DO NOT hurt Tamsin."  

They don't say anything after my rant, they actually made a path for me to walk through. I was thinking of leaving the bouncy balls, but I bought them because I wanted something to come out of this trip.  

Directioners. There's going to be some drama, but I'm clearing it up because I'm tired of it all.