Chapter 39

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

I didn't have a problem with getting up. Tamsin, on the other hand... 

Liam and Niall decided to wake Tamsin and I up at 8. I felt bad for the boys, because Tamsin hated when people turned on the light and pulled the covers off of her.  

"Guys, it's time to wake -" Liam started, but shortly after I heard him stop. "Ugh!" I hear him grunt. And then Niall started laughing.  

I turned to see Liam doubled over, holding a pillow to his stomach. At first I was confused, but he was on Tamsin's side of the bed, and she was sleeping on her hands, without a pillow. I started laughing with Niall as soon as I put the pieces together.  

"I'm so sorry, Liam," I say, and he looks up at me. "If I knew you were going to wake us up, I would've warned you." 

"Warned me for what?" Liam exclaimed.  

"Tamsin doesn't do well with waking up, especially when it's early." Liam turns his head to a sound sleeping Tamsin with wide eyes, and slowly stands up. "She usually doesn't remember what she does, because she's sleep when it happens." 

"She legit still sleep?" Niall asks credulously. I nod my head, and he laughs again.  

"I'll wake he up, don't worry." Niall clasped a hand on Liam's back, leading him out of the room.  

30 minutes. That's how long it took me to get Tamsin out of bed. Thankfully, she didn't go crazy with me. I got up and got her crutches.  

It was as if Tamsin was in a daze, though its not different compared to other mornings. When she finally did get on the crutches, she started walking perfectly with them. I didn't say anything, knowing I wouldn't get a reply back.  

Tamsin followed me out of the room and into the kitchen, where all of the boys were currently talking. They all quieted and smiled when they saw us.  

"Hey, Princess," Niall said, giving me a kiss on the top of my head. "That took a while, didn't it?" he asked, and all of the boys started laughing when Liam cleared his throat, clearly remembering a little fact of Tamsin's. Apparently the boys had heard.  

"Well, look at you, Angel!" Liam exclaimed. "You're walking perfectly. On your crutches," he adds. I shook my head.  

"She's not going to respond," I state, and they all look at me with confusion. "She's practically a zombie in the morning. I promise she'll be better if we get some Starbucks." The boys nod their heads.  

"Well, Paul will be driving you to your houses. You'll need to change... And other stuff you girls do before you go on dates," Niall ends quietly, starting to blush. Everyone smirks.  

"What do you mean, Niall?" Zayn teases him, and I decide to play along.  

"Like," I pause smiling, "SHOWERING?!" Everyone starts laughing real loudly.  

"You guys are awful!" Niall exclaims, covering his now red ears.  

"Aww! I'm sorry, Niall," I laugh out, and I see Liam looking at his phone.  

"Paul's here and ready to take you guys back home," he tells me.  

"Ok, thanks Liam. We'll see you guys later!" I slightly help Tamsin wobble out of the hotel. We met Paul and he smiled while helping get Tamsin in the van.  

"How's she doing, Emmaline?" he asked, using the nickname he gave me. Only he was allowed to call me 'Emmaline' and Tamsin 'Tea'.  

"She'll be fine. She just needs to wake up. Can you stop by Starbucks?" I asked him. I looked at Tamsin, and her eyebrows were scrunched up.