Chapter 19

A/N: So, I just wanted to say that I've gotten two girls already to play Harry and Niall's "love interests" for my upcoming book! So, yeah, I'm not looking for any girls anymore. BUT I will definitely be needing more girls for upcoming stories (fan fiction and not), so keep a look out! Oksies! I'm done :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"I'm sorry?" I ask, standing in front of Demi Lovato. How did she know where I lived? "How did you even get my address?!" 

"Of course you would act all happy and flowers!" she says, inviting herself in and never answering my question. 

"I'm not following," I tell her, seeing Tamsin and Mia come from the living room. 

"Oh, look," Tamsin says, putting her hands on her hips. "It's the queen that sits on a throne of lies." Oh Tamsin...

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Demi asks offended. Mia scoffs. 

"I think we all know what it means," she says while I go out to the windows. Camera people everywhere. "The interviewer?" I shake my head. 

"Guys," I say suddenly. I look at these 3 girls in my house. "Let's not do this please," I say, tired of all the drama. 

The girls study Demi before sighing.

"Do you want something to eat? Drink?" I ask her, going to my kitchen. All follow me, Tamsin and Mia sitting on the counter. Demi stand there, hands on the island in the middle of the kitchen. 

"Water, please," she answers. I get 4 cups, filling 2 with water, 1 with orange juice, and the last with milk. Mia and Demi take the waters, Tamsin takes the milk, and I take the orange juice. 

"Thank you," Demi says cautiously. We both study each other, or more like Tamins, Mia and I study Demi, and she studies me. "I-I'm sorry for being rude." I shrug my shoulders. 

"I should be apologizing. I usually don't snap."

"At all, actually," Tamsin and Mia say simultaneously. They had been going through my pantry, getting an apple, banana, some crackers, honey, and Nutella. Demi looks at everything on the table questioningly. 

"We have a bad habit of eating different things with Nutella," I explain. Demi eyes the honey. 

"What do you do with the honey?" she asks. I look through my shade-less window, where the cameras are taking as many pictures as possible. I sigh before Tamsin answers. 

"They go well with the crackers," Tamsin says. 

"Anyways," I say, "I'm sorry for being sassy a week ago. I was just frustrated from everything I had heard before you showed up." Demi nods. 

"Yeah, I saw the hate. I'm really sorry for you all, truly." We smile a little, and she continues. "I know I would be frazzled if I hadn't spent time with my boyfriend-" 

"Almost," I interject quietly. She acts as if I said nothing. 

"And find out that he's out with another girl, famous or not." We're all quiet. Tamsin is eating the banana, Mia is pouring honey on a cracker, and I take a sip of my orange juice. 

"I thought you came to yell at me," I admit after a while. Ripping the Band-Aid quickly! 

"I did. I was so mad and frustrated too! Because you never lost your cool when those 'fans' attacked you." Demi smiled a little. "And the fact that you gave valid reasons when it came to me!" We are all quiet, letting her continue. "I respect all of you. You were all normal girls, then 1D fell for you. You've got all of this hate, and no one told you guys how to act." She smiled at the three of us. "I'm 22, and I still lose my cool. But y'all! You're 17, 18 years old and you haven't lost it yet."

"Wow, I never realized that we hadn't," I said, and I laughed at Tamsin's expression. It definitely said,  "I've wanted to."

"I've come pretty close," Tamsin admitted. 

"Look," Demi said, looking at me, "I was jealous of you, I'm not going to lie. You captured Niall's heart, and anyone could tell by just watching how he moved around you." She sounded a little heart broken. "But he's yours. And I'm not going to be added to your list of drama, not for my sake but for yours." She looks me straight in the eye. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. 

"Ed? There are things all over the internet about him and Niall fighting over you. All the girls think you are playing both of them." Demi gets up and walks to the door. 

"But I only like Niall! I've said that hundreds of times." She gives me a small smile. 

"Things are going to get worse before they get better. They always do when you're famous." She opens the door. "Just make sure you have cleaners for when the mess comes. Goodbye, Emmaleigh."

Well, 1 out of 3 things were solved. I need to talk to Niall before he thinks something crazy.