Chapter 23

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! You see, I am currently working at a Boy Scout camp for 2 months. But it's out in the woods and I don't get wifi that often. But I promise, promise, PROMISE to try to update quickly and on time! Thanks for reading and keep having an awesome summer.

-----------------

(Liam's POV)

"Calm down, Niall," I laughed at my best friend. "They're probably just running late." It was Tuesday, and Niall and I were waiting for Tams and Em-Em

I must admit, I was a little nervous that they wouldn't make it. Something in my gut was saying that something was wrong. But I pushed it away because Tamsin wasn't in any danger.

"Yeah," Niall tells me. "You're right." I mumble a quiet 'obviously' before we hear a knock.

You would think that Niall wanted to break the door with the way he ran to it. I knew just who it was by the way Niall's back tightened. That had been happening a lot when Ed came over.

This will not end well.

"What're you doing here?" Niall asks, a bit hostile towards the red headed British boy.

"I heard that Emmaleigh... And Tamsin would be visiting," Ed says, walking into the living room with a smirk on his face. I shake my head.

"Why don't you just lay off, Ed?" I ask, seeing Niall's beet red face.

"I just want to talk," he says innocently. "She's a great girl. Right, Niall?" He's pushing Niall's buttons on purpose, much to my annoyance. "And very gorgeous, too."

"Ok!" I said, springing up from the couch and grabbing Niall to hold him back. If I let go, he would rip Ed to shreds.

I check my phone. Still nothing from Tamsin. She's usually not this late!

"Have you heard anything from the girls? Either of you?" Niall asked, sitting on the couch. We both shook our heads.

"They'll be here Niall. Don't-" my buzzing phone cuts me off. "That's probably them right now." I get up an go to the kitchen. "Hello?" I answer, praying that it's Tamsin.

"Liam?" It's Alex. Why is he calling me? "Is Tamsin and Emmaleigh there? I mean, it's ok if they crashed there, but they didn't call me or Cam."

"I thought that they went home last night," I tell Alex, getting worried. "They're not here." Niall and Ed stop glaring and walk closer to me, concern on Niall's face.

"Well, I'm... Uh, sure that they're fine. And they haven't called you?"

"Nope."

"Well, thanks for your help. And don't worry. Tamsin and Emmaleigh can take care of themselves.

"Ok," I say lamely before hanging up. I look up into Niall's face.

"Who was that Liam?" Niall asked, sounding scare to hear the answer. I was afraid to tell it.

"It... It was Alex," I told him. Niall nodded his head and I continued. "And he helped me realize something."

"And what's that?" Niall asked.

"We have a major problem."