Chapter 25

A:N: Wassuppp!!!! I'm so happy to be back! Y'all have no idea. I missed posting the chapters for you guys to read, but my job was very busy, and I barely had and reception of wifi! (I was up in the moutains of Clayton Georgia, working at Camp Rainey Mountain, a boyscout camp). But I'm back, and I have two stories to write after this one is over, and hopefully more after those! Who knows! But one thing: The girl in the picture is the second girl of the fans, Liam's fan. So yeah! Happy Reading!

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

It's been a week. Tamsin's losing her patience. Well I guess you can't lose something you lost before and never found. That was Tamsin's problem. She lost he pateince and then never got it back. I feel kinda of bad for laughing. 

"I'm telling you!" Tamsin exclaimed, "I'm getting the urge to drop kick these girls." I laugh at her. "I am a red belt!" It's really funny because, truthfully, Tamsin couldn't hurt a butterfly on purpose. She knows it too, that she would just run around in circles, begging people not to hurt her, instead of defending herself. That, or she would just get up in their face and start screaming until they backed off. 

I know that, at one point, someone would find us. I have faith, no matter how long we are here. It's ok, because our kidnappers are kind of dense. 2 days ago, we had that conversation with them.

"What do you plan on doing to us?" Tamsin asked the two girls. They thought about it, and I snickered. Why would they have to think about that? They should've known by now. 

"We don't know yet." Tamsin started laughing so hard it was infectious. But seriously! How could they try to kidnap us, and NOT know what they were planning on doing to us? These girls are going to be the death of me, they are so ditsy.

"You guys, I don't mean to be rude but..." I don't want to finish this short story, so Tamsin does it for me.  

"You're the two stupidest kidnappers on the planet." I burst out laughing. Tamsin didn't beat around the bush, talking to them seriously. Her face was totally deadpanned, looking straight at them. They look shocked to say the least.

"You know what?" the second girl started to ask, but Tamsin's laughter cut her off.  

"What?" Tamsin asks, her laughter dying down. "It's not like you had anything planned anyway! You said so yourself!" 

They just stomped up the stairs and slammed the door, sparking another round of laughing between Tamsin and I.

That was the fifth day.  

"What're you going to do when the boys come to our rescue?" Tamsin asked me. We had just gotten done eating macaroni and cheese. I just shrug my shoulders.  

"I don't know." I've been really confused lately, thinking about my fight with Niall before we were kidnapped.  

"Why are you doubting him, Emmaleigh?" Tamsin looks at me with sad eyes. "What month is it?" 

"Since we've been here for a week, it's early February." She give me a small smile.  

"Which means that we have been with the boys for 6 months." I shrug my shoulders, as if to say, "so what?" Tamsin chuckles a bit. "I've seen you and Niall grow so much because of each other! And it's only been 6 months." 

"Yeah, but we still fought," I say lamely.  

"Who doesn't? Niall isn't perfect, and neither are you. Emmaleigh, I bet he loves you, I'm like 99.999999% certain." 

"You don't know that," I reply, but I end up smiling. We both look at each other.  

"I can see it in his eyes, sissi. You guys have this... This thing where you have to be facing towards each other. I've noticed that, even though you haven't noticed it, but it's there." I laugh but see that she's serious. "How do you really feel when thinking about Niall, Emmie?" It doesn't even take me two seconds to reply.  

"I feel like I can't breathe. Whenever I'm near him, or talking to him, I feel like he's sucking the air out of me. But it's a comforting feeling, which sounds weird." Tamsin smiles but I continue. "I also feel like I don't have air when he's gone. And that hurts." 

"Keep going," Tamsin encourages.  

"It's like Niall IS the air that I breathe, which sounds so cheesy it makes me sick." She laughed out loud. Tamsin knows very well that I hate chessiness with a passion. "I get butterflies at the mention of his name, and I really can't stop thinking about him."  

"Awww! I'm not screaming it until you say it first," Tamsin says seriously. I know what she's talking about, and just thinking about the thought makes me giddy and smile widely like an idiot. I knew it was happening, but saying it was a different story entirely. But I knew it would be easy for those words to spill out of my mouth.

"I always said that I was 'in love' with Niall before we met the boys. But I'm certain that I'm falling for this boy as we speak, Tammie." 

Tamsin freaks the crap out! 

At first, she was screaming in the inside, then she opened her mouth but nothing came out. Lastly, she started jumping around like a maniac.  

"IKNEEEEEWWWWIIIIITTTT!!!!" Tamsin screamed at the top of her lungs. I laughed at her. "Nothing could make this moment any worse!" But, my dear sister from another mister spoke too soon.  

"We've figured out what were going to do with you two," we heard suddenly, followed by the creaks and sounds of someone walking down old stairs.  

"And what's that?" Tamsin asked sassily.  

"We're shipping you off to another country."